Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car made it back from DRM last Friday, and I now have entered the dyno in the forum's performance data center.

The numbers were real good considering I left a bit of HP on the table by keeping the stock 01 exhaust. These are SAE corrected figures, done on a dyno-jet.

The cam is a DRM custom grind, and the specs were "not made available", sorry, maybe Ron M. can get them. Based on the standard 15% figure, she should be making about 473HP, at the crank.

Now for the roads to clear up. :)

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Great numbers Dennis.
I don't think you will see more HP with aftermarket exhaust anyway.
She must sound sweet pushing all that power through the stock exhaust.

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
Here I thought mine had a sweet torque curve. Dennis, yours is amazing. Over 350 rwt almost all the way across. Ehaaaa! :cool: You will love the way she pulls right to the limiter. Congrats. Now, lets see, where can I get one of those ported tbs? Hmmm. ;)

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Real good numbers Dennis

With the LT headers, the pups are gone, but you kept the main cats, right?

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
MSiska:

Yes, the main cats are still there. This set up is emissions legal, however: CAUTION: it is probalby not 50 state emissions legal any longer.

Tom:

I have yet to run it much, just drove it off the trailer into the garage. It sounds a bit louder than when it left, but, I really won't know until the hammer goes down. :D

Ron:

I bet DRM has one with your name on it. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts