Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Day-uum :eek: it's so fast, you guys. Not only that, it's a whole different kind of fast than an SC car. It's on another level. I mean, My car starts to feel faster and faster as the tach climbs, you feel that surge, that "whoosh" of power coming on. Tony's car just rips right off idle. It's just all motor. I didnt get crazy with the car at all, ( I never would with a friends car) but even a few brief roll ons on the throttle left me just shaking my head.

Anyway, thanks, Tony. Man, my Mag car is gonna feel like a dog now.

·
Premium Member
9,756 Posts
No replacement for displacement !

I bet it was a great rush :D

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
2MchFun said:
No replacement for displacement !

I bet it was a great rush :D
Truer word have never been spoken :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Don Benson said:
Ummm...a big motor N/A can be so much fun. :yeadog: Now, wait until he "sprays" it. :eek:

Don
Hey Don ! Man, I can't imagine what thats gonna be like. He'll need to find an abandoned airstrip somewhere or something.

I've never been in a big motor NA Z06 before, but I gotta tell ya, it's a whole different kind of beast.

I really enjoyed it. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Thats my Exact reason for staying away from forced induction (turbo or SC) Been playing with Turbo Buicks (had 21 of them) for the past 18 years. So I'm kinda tired of turbo cars. NA all the way here. And alot less head aches for sure. If you never had a turbo car then I can see why folks are interested one. Plan on staying NA here, well maybe a 200 shot :)

Joe

Now what said:
Day-uum :eek: it's so fast, you guys. Not only that, it's a whole different kind of fast than an SC car. It's on another level. I mean, My car starts to feel faster and faster as the tach climbs, you feel that surge, that "whoosh" of power coming on. Tony's car just rips right off idle. It's just all motor. I didnt get crazy with the car at all, ( I never would with a friends car) but even a few brief roll ons on the throttle left me just shaking my head.

Anyway, thanks, Tony. Man, my Mag car is gonna feel like a dog now.

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Now what said:
Hey Don ! Man, I can't imagine what thats gonna be like. He'll need to find an abandoned airstrip somewhere or something.

I've never been in a big motor NA Z06 before, but I gotta tell ya, it's a whole different kind of beast.

I really enjoyed it. :thumb:
Hey brother Jed,

You and Tony need to get over to the Corvette Challenge race next month. :yeadog: It' time to hit the track with your S/C beast and his 441 for some 1/4 mile fun. And bring George while you're at it. :thumb:

Don

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If I can get my new clutch installed in time, you're on. My current clutch doesn't have enough left to handle any passes. :cry:

I think Tony would be up for racing his car, I'd sure love to see it run...

·
Registered
378 Posts
He let you drive it ... you lucky bawstard. :mah: I only got to sit innit last Sunday ;)

That is one sick ride, just love the way it sounds :yeadog:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Don Benson said:
Hey brother Jed, It' time to hit the track with your S/C beast and his 441 for some 1/4 mile fun. And bring George while you're at it. :thumb:
Don
Don-Just in case they someone to clean their windows :lol:

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Hope you guys come to etown this year and play around at the track. Anytime you want to go i'll meet you down there and help out. The corvette challenges are a great way to practice and you can win some rounds even with little experience. Plus we can hang out afterwards. Tom Fuscaldo is gonna take a few passes too. I believe you guys who have alot of street driving experience with these cars will do well at the track with some practice.
Hey Tony I'm assuming your car is still stick!?

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
We all got to see Tony's car in action on Town Haul last Saturday night. He does have a nice car with both looks and performance. I hate him! :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,534 Posts
70boss302 said:
We all got to see Tony's car in action on Town Haul last Saturday night. He does have a nice car with both looks and performance. I hate him! :lol:
There's a thin line between love and hate!!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
993 Posts
i would love to get to the track just to see what happens :z: Jed and i did have some fun it almost ended before it started. i live in a quiet Little town so when the cop heard us warming up the tires i tried to tip toe by him as we passed. thats when i told Jed maybe you should get in the drivers seat :D :D one day we will take a ride on the bottle :jawdrop: DON YOUR GOING TO LOVE YOURS ;) ;)

·
Registered
993 Posts
GNX Guy said:
Thats my Exact reason for staying away from forced induction (turbo or SC) Been playing with Turbo Buicks (had 21 of them) for the past 18 years. So I'm kinda tired of turbo cars. NA all the way here. And alot less head aches for sure. If you never had a turbo car then I can see why folks are interested one. Plan on staying NA here, well maybe a 200 shot :)

Joe
200 :jawdrop: you will need head and neck restraints

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah...next time I'm bringin' bail money.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Nice! I'm jelaous and I miss my car. Damn you!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts