Corvette Z06 Forum banner

What is your opinion of DSOM (Daytona Sunset Orange Metallic)

• Like it a lot

Votes: 24 21.8%
  • Like it, but NOT on my car

Votes: 24 21.8%
  • Don't care for it

Votes: 29 26.4%
  • Looks like Dog Shit Orange Metallic

Votes: 33 30.0%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Give your opinions about the new DSOM* color.

*Daytona Sunset Orange Metallic.

Sorry to be blunt but IMHO it reminds me of my dog's turds (Diarrhea) when he is sick.

Dog Shit Orange Metallic

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
I'm not sure that it is my 1st choice, but I like it. Particularly on the Corvette. (as opposed to similar colors on other cars)

·
Registered
906 Posts
El Paso. :puke:

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
I saw it on a C6 up close and personal and I must say ///all by it self it looks kinda nice but but but like the man said there are much better oranges out there :cheers:

·
Premium Member
9,756 Posts
I don't much care for it. Nissan has a similar color (I've seen on a couple of 350Zs). I don't like it much on those cars either.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Not a big fan of orange period. I really like the red found on the standard C5's that's like a cherry red. I know they put it on 03's & possibly other years.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Both times I have seen it in person I thought it was REALLY ugly (04/05 houston auto shows), however there were some pics of it posted here of one in the sun and in the pic it looked pretty decent, but not anything I would ever own. But, I still chose D. :)

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
It looks good with Beige/tan interior, but not with black interior. So I crossed it off my wish list for the new Z06, seeing how the Z06 is not available with beige interior. :zboobie:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts