Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep reading that the B & B Bullets are very loud. For some reason, I don't think mine are very loud at all. Once warmed up, the car is very tame. So, my question is, could it be that I have the Supermax Headers with high flow cats installed? What if I REMOVED the cats? Is anyone doing this?

By the way....Has anyone seen NORM? :eek2:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Maybe it's the combination of having cats and an x-pipe that is queiting it down? Or the fact that you have a frc and not z06, therefore a less aggressive LS1 cam.

Maybe you should have just listened to your parents when they told you not to listen to your music so loud. :NoNo:

:lol:

·
Registered
562 Posts
I know what you mean...I've got predtty much the same thing except I have stingers.....it's loud yea, but I'm used to my last car which I ran open headers on the street all the time....mabey that was the cause of all my tickets :bang:

well anyway, I bought some straight pipes for the supermaxx system and will install them soon...

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
If your car isn't loud enough with Supermaxx and cats with borlas mabe you need hearing aids :eek2: Or you will need them soon :lol: My car is really loud ! I can be heard about a block away before I get home :D

Rob :thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
GR8,
I can't believe your car isn't loud enough with the headers and the Bullets. My car with the same headers and GHL Magnums is freakin loud at WOT, and I still have the cats and X-pipe on it. When I was at Antivenom last month, we dyno'ed Andy's car which has bullets on it with headers and it was ALOT louder than mine! Check your email soon, I'm going to send you a short clip of mine on the dyno, and you can tell me if you think its not loud enough. HTH,,,,,,, Jim
:cheers: :cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts