Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you are going to make it??? I can't wait to meet all of you !!! :cheers: Hopefully it will be a good turn out. It should be lots of fun. This will be the first time that I will be getting together with other Z owners, so I am pretty excited. See you there :cool:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Hi VETROC,

At last count, just from talk on the Z06VETTE site, there should be 7 or more Z06s (3 from Ct, 1 From NY, 2 from MA & 2 from NH). There will be a couple of Camaros and an odd ball. I don't know who has actually signed up at New England Dyno Tuning. I have the event on the C5FORUM site, but have heard anything. Also, the word is out on a couple of Corvette clubs. Like you I can't wait to see all the Zs!! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
when is this day again?

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Hi Reddeath,

It's September 29th! It's on the calendar (calendar button at top of page). That would be a hell of a commute, but we'd be happy to see you! :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Actually I'm from Burlington, MA. I just moved down to DC a few months ago and I get back this way for work. I'm here now and will be here till the end of the month. (especially with all the plane BS that is happening right now!!!!) :mad: I don't own a vette yet but I would love to see some of your rides on the dyno. Thanks for the calander tip.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
I will definately be there with the wife. Are we meeting anywhere for breakfast or getting together for dinner afterwards?? That would be a nice gathering, a bunch of Z06's in the dinner parking lot!:D Bill (Do we have a banner to bring along?????:( )

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I've asked Dean from N.E. Dyno & Tuning if he could find a place for all of us to meet and have breakfest somewhere around Worcester. He's looking for somewhere that is easy for everyone to get to. Unfortunately, I have to get back to Nashua, NH by 6:00. But there are lots of good places to eat around Worcester and I'm sure reservations can be made. I'll run that past Dean also. I'll stay until I "have" to get on the road. I'm also trying to get the Nashua thing moved back an hour or so. We'll see!! I'll post the Breakfest & dinner place on the calendar!!!

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Yes, I have a Banner, hoping to get many pictures, and many points from this one...

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
great we have a banner but we also nees a "naked chick: to pose for us. Damn, were are all the "working" girls when you need them!!!:D I will be there for sure!!!! Bill
PS Dyno runs are $75 for up to 6 I believe and that seems fair. Where are we meeting for breakfast and how about dinner?? Bill:cheers:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts