Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Microsoft's carclub is putting on a dyno day, @ the Carb. Conn, this March the 23rd. The event is open to anyone that wishes to come. They've got the place from 10:00am - to close. I'll probaly go and watch, not sure about running... there's a number of cars going, including a Lingenfelter Twin-Turbo.. among others... I'd like to see the Lingenfelter car run...

rob

·
Registered
132 Posts
I might be up for this...depends on weather, wife, work, etc. Could be made into a "kick off the new year PNW Z06 gathering".

HarryB

·
Registered
122 Posts
Where is Carb. conn please?
Maybe some of the Canadaian Z's might run down and we could do a llittle :cheers:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Hello Rob.

How many Microsoft cars do you think will be showing up?

I wonder if there would be to many cars and we might be better served reserving another day? Or do you think CarbCon can handle the numbers?

Thanks, Rollin

·
Registered
122 Posts
carb conn's calender shows the Supra club on the 23rd

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Where did you see the Supra Club? I didn't see that marked for March 23rd for anyone... I will however double-check.. I could be that whoever reserved the spot, owns a Supra.

As for the number of folks running, I'm really not sure.. last I saw was a list of about 7 guys... Carb Conn, was reserverd from 10:00am until close. I would encouarge people to show, in the case others don't...

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've openned a thread with the guy @ MSFT, who's organizing the event... I'll relay all details back here... can I get a list of names of the folks here who are interested in running that day? This will hopefully insure everyone gets to run...

Rob

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Hi Rob:

As I posted on the other thread, I may show up but only to watch.

I need a mod or a lot more miles before I spin the drum again.

Pat

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ouch... I just noticed my grammar really sucked on that last post...

I really need a spell/grammer check for this window...

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Rollin Black said:
There ya go Pat :D

Put the old NOS onto your baby :eek: :eek: :eek:

That would be a mod worth a run to the dyno for :cool:
Could be, but I'm watching Halltech with some interest. He seems to be making a lot of new toys for us.

Pat :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts