Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just spoke with my good friend at d&m corvette in downers grove ill .. and they just got there dyno , i wanted to know if any of our members would like to get a dyno session together here in ill ( sorry out of state guys) but your more than welcome to come .. Depending on how many guys we get will determine the price for 3 pulls . So let me know this is all weather permitting here in chicago , but if it snows than we can schedule for a session in the spring , also this can be a gathering spot for all members here in chicago.. just let me know either by email or phone ..708-456-2584 . If the zr1 guys can do it there why cant we .. dave glass is a super man , im sure we can make this a very nice meeting spot for the future with food fun and spirits... thanks guys jim

·
Registered
96 Posts
Heck ya, I'd be in. I'd prefer to wait till spring, so I can get a few things done. I haven't changed anything since my last dyno, bone stock.

You should post this over at the Great Lakes Reagion section of corvetteforum.com.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts