Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will dynoing my Z to get an update on how things are going with my stock mill. As I recall my Z was very low on HP compared to the rest. Something like 323rwhp. The initial run was done around 1500 miles. Now I have around 4600. I have been driving pretty hard for the last 3K miles. I think using the same dyno will give me a true delta.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Cool, I think I'm going to take mine into a dyno-day thinger in Sacramento on Sunday. I want to know what shes making before I start modding.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Craigk, dynoing on the same machine will sure give you a delta, but I honestly don't expect a significant difference given the modest mileage increase. Since most Z's dyno around 340 hp, I'd question the validity of that first measurement that you got at 1500 miles. If possible at all, see if you can dyno at a different shop - who knows, you may be pleasantly surprised! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
I do not trust dynos!! But everyone should try it once!! It's an E-Ticket!! Most fun I've had sitting still in my Z since I got it!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif Right FUBU??!!?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1 - 5 of 5 Posts