Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's the latest:

I went ahead and grabbed the 12th, at 10:00am... If we can bring in 5+ cars, they'll extended the club rate of $60, otherwise we'll pay $95. Reply if interested, the dyno is in Kirland. Feel free to email me at [email protected], if you have any questions.

Rob

·
Registered
280 Posts
I'd be interested (changed cats), but I've already got plans (backpacking @ Rainer) for the 12th..

lemme know if any of youzguys breaks 400..
not counting the lil 'pip' at end..

David
holding aloft the Doug Rippie Motorsports banner at a roadcourse near you

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm going to try and break 350+HP at the rear wheels... now that I've got more miles on the car...

rob.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Great dyno run today guys

My baby ran pretty good, with 357.4 RWHP and 358.2 RWTQ, adjusted. :D

My first time at a dyno, and also first time to meet many of my Z-Brutha's. Was good to meet so many of you, and also to wind our Z's up and let'em rip. We even got to see a Venom 500 Viper run! :eek:

Had good attendance today in a rainbow of colors. JZ showed up to give us support and also to snap a bunch of photos even a couple banner pics (Love to see then JZ). :cheers:

2002 MY piloted by rsherrard.
2002 EB piloted by MUFFLERBEARING
2002 TR piloted by Jim
2001 SW piloted by an individual I did not get a change to meet (Also the viper owner!!)
2001 BLK piloted by yours truly.

John (EB), Winn (expectant father of an EB) and some others were also there to cheer us on and enjoy the sounds and smells. :)

I want to thank the gracious staff at Carburetor & F.I. Connection, Inc. for a really safe and enjoyable experience. :cool:

Great times and can't wait till the spring for some cruises.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Dyno day!

What an awesome experience! My son & I had an absolute hoot! You hit it on the head, sights, smells, good people.....that's what it is all about!

Now if my dealer can just get my order switched to Mod Red from black, I think my life may just be complete(that is until I get to enjoy "my" Z!)

Thanks to all who ran, we had a great morning!

Win Sr. and Win Jr.

:cheers:

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Sorry I didn't make it to the dyno day, but I think I was living a "I Love Lucy" episode ... bizzar string of events :D.

Anyway, I'd like to hear what each car put down, and if there where any mods on the car. From initial info, it sounded like all the bone stock 02s where putting down near 360 RWHP (SAE corrected).

Also, what brand/model dyno was used?

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I ended up making 359HP, and 350lbs of torque... my car is stock w/ about 4900 miles.

As for the make and model of the dyno, it's a DynoJet 248C.

rob

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Sound like u guy had some fun ... I love dyno runs ... especially after some mods ... always cool to see your car run that extra couple of horses. :D:D (Well, for the most part !)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts