Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dyno Run/New Numbers

Hi everyone!!

Well, finally put my car back on the dyno after a little tweakn'!! Got one more thing to do and I'll be done for the time being!!

This car is a SGC(South Ga. Corvette) 500 Package!! Head and Cam, headers, stock exhaust (no cats), Stock MAF & TB!! Weather was warm and humid, forgot the numbers exactly!!! This is what we got.....

430.0 rwhp & 413.5 rwtq (corrected)!! The car is still pulling past 6600 rpm, making peak horsepower!!

I took a trip in it today, set the cruise at 79 mph, somewhere around 120 miles round trip, got 26.9 mpg!! Also had my foot in it a couple of times!!!

Man, what an awesome car!!! That's have your cake and eat it too!!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Frank!!!

You're right, not a bad B-day present!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Last Mod/New Numbers

Hey Everyone!!!

Well I did my last little mod that I had to do and put the car back on the dyno today!! This is what I got.....

439.6 rwhp & 421.7 rwtq(corrected)

The uncorrected numbers were...445.7 rh & 427.8rt!!

So at that given moment that's what I was putting to the ground!! I took the car for a spin right before we put it on and the car(seat of the pants)felt like it had picked up!!! 3rd & 4th gear are awesome, you have to roll into 2nd and 1st is worthless, unless you want to leave black marks for as long as you want!!

Anyway, just wanted to share with you guys!!!!

See ya, off for another drive!!!!! YeeeeHaaaaaa!!!!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Brent EB02........Emailed you privately the other day, on your private messages!!! Not sure if you got it or not!!!!!

·
Z06 Power Adder Authority
3,265 Posts
SWEET!!

That's kick-a$$, Mike.

WA 2 GO! :D :D :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Wes!!!

Good to hear from you!! You'll be in yours shortly Right?

Talk to you soon!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts