Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just took my 02 in saturady morning to 21st century. andy tuned with a halltech trap, ls1 edit, and cool t-stat and picked up....
30 horsepower! baseline dyno, bone stock, it put down 350, put down 380 after just these minor mods. needless to say, i am very satisfied, the price was great, and the guys are really friendly and helpful. it's assuring to leave your car w/someone who loves it as much as you do, how'd i get so lucky to live 15 miles away from the best vette shop in the country?

:cheers:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
on andy's recommendation, i picked the halltech intake, great gains, and none of the hydrolock worries that come with the vararam or the vortex rammer. apparently, it flows really well.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Tuning 101!!!

Hey Jody,

Tha car is much better now isn't it!

The bug will continue to bit,beware.

:thumb:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
andy, i haven't got a chance to really test it out yet, but feels quicker from what i have been able to tell. had a mustang test me yesterday, very short punch, but that's all it took. i know that it never used to break loose on a 45 punch in second, but yesterday the traction control came in at 45 punch, so i know the power's there!

and, the shortened shifter feels much better, should've came stock that length...thanks again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts