Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put my car on the Dyno today. I pulled 360\rwhp and 362\ft.lbs.

Intake temp. 63 Ambient 54 humidiity 21%. A\F ratio avg. 12.5 car is running real rich at he end. Installed BW will Dyno again wed. Now the fun starts.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was a Dynojet. I will post the sheets I will need a little direction, does somebody have to host these pics?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Submit your pics to any mod and they will host the picx for you. Need any more help, just contact one of us.

Fantastic #'s!! Congrats!! :cool:

·
Registered
568 Posts
Those are smokin' numbers! Are those corrected?

I hope your results include the A/F ratio. It would be interesting to see how it all compares with the BW.

Speaking with Team-zr1.. Your car is probably running too lean at part throttle for emissions (especially given the cool temps). Then, when you hit WOT, it stops looking at the O2 sensors and whatever amount it was running lean is compensated for at WOT. Generally, it over-compensates because you were over-lean.

This is how the blackwing can end up 'pig rich'.

Or so I *think*. I'm a novice at EFI tuning.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the info on posting.

The results do have the A\F ratio on them or I will have them printed next time. I am shooting for this week for another run with the BW installed. Hopefully, I will not have the "pig rich" problem. I am thinking an adjustable fuel reg. would solve this problem.?

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
NC

Go out, and run it "like you stole it", for about 40-50 miles, I mean all the waty to the red line, through all gears, and do this several times.........
Do so high speed runs..........then take it back in and re-dyno it.........bet your #'s are UP...............
If you babied the rig, the dyno #'s are going to be down, but yours look really good also, Halltech's '02, couldn't do better than 350..................so, in retrospect I'd be a happy camper:D
Look at it this way, you could be in a crappy '01.............:(

·
Registered
779 Posts
Quote:
Go out, and run it "like you stole it", for about 40-50 miles, I mean all the waty to the red line, through all gears, and do this several times.........
Do so high speed runs..........then take it back in and re-dyno it.........bet your #'s are UP

Trust me, I run it like I stole it after 500 miles. When I broke her in, I would start in increments of 1000.....Wouldn't go past 3000 at first, worked my way up to the 4k,5k, and then redline..

:cheers:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts