Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just checked the website and it says for saturday..

Street Muffled vehicles only. AM Session – Z Day - Open to all Nissan/Datsun vehicles. SCCA Autocross. Open 9AM. PM Session – Time Trials + RS + TSB + HS. PTS. Open 3PM.

Is it open to Nissan Zs only, or everyone?? I need to get down there and try out these nitto 555R drag radials.. Hopefully nail some good 60fts or destroy my clutch as rob keeps telling me.. :sneaky:

·
Registered
15 Posts
TheAngryTiTTy said:
I just checked the website and it says for saturday..

Street Muffled vehicles only. AM Session – Z Day - Open to all Nissan/Datsun vehicles. SCCA Autocross. Open 9AM. PM Session – Time Trials + RS + TSB + HS. PTS. Open 3PM.

Its not open to Nissan Zs only, or is it?? I need to get down there and try out these nitto 555R drag radials.. hopefully nail some good 60fts or destroy my clutch as rob keeps telling me.. :sneaky:

No its open to everyone.....

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry I didn't tell you about them doc.. The story (to keep you in the loop) was that I originally wanted the Nitto R2s, but they couldn't get them so I said screw it and I got the street drags.. Not very good at high speeds (actually pretty bad) but they hook lovely from a stand and their inability to do very well at highspeeds has kept me from speeding (good thing since I like my license).. Im definitely going on saturday since Ill be down there at my friends shore house, Im just not sure if it'll be in the Am or PM.. Ill call them and see what they say at the track and then Ill let you know the deal..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts