Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say to the owner of the EB blue z06 at blackhawk that he needs to grow up. I dont mean to ruffle feathers but this is a warning for all of you who have to be anywhere around this loose canon. He had car problems all day, couldnt pass even the novice guys when he was trying, then for some reason came out with us instructors. Anyways to make a long story short, my friend in a turbo was behind him on a warm up lap, not even that close and i was behind the turbo. So we think nothing of it and pass him on the green, well when the session finishes I get out of my car to discuss with the turbo how we were driving the track and this loose canon of a moron comes up to my friend and starts yelling at him for being too close on a warmup lap, which he wasnt. He complains that his car is not working right and that he needs to work on it. My friend in the turbo polietly apolgizes and says "if i did anything to make you feel uncomfrotable I sincerely apologize." Well this a-hole proceeds to say that the next time my friend does it he will "drag him out of his car and kick the sh*t out of him." I have never in my life seen so much anger and immature behavior at a DE event over a guy being mad at himself, for A: not being able to drive and B: his car not working. Grow up buddy. I know a lot of Z06 guys and they are awesome guys and very fun to track with. Lets just say bro you are lucky as hell you did not say that to me and lucky as hell that I respect the people running the event because it was the best DE i had ever been to other than your outrage. They ran a wonderful event and its too bad that you had to loose your cool. Next time move out the way or move back down to novice if you cant drive with the instructors. Also watch who you mouth off too, like i said if it was me and any other event you would have got my foot in your mouth. Sorry for the rant guys, i have been keeping this inside for a while and was pissed that someone would behave like this at a DE

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
They should ban people like that from DE events. He is liable to "lose his cool" on the track and do something stupid to cause an accident! :NoNo: :cen: Why is he allowed out with the instructors in the first place? :-? Stay cool and hope he is not there on your next DE. :thumb:

Bob :D

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Sheesh some people really take the fun out of things. :bmad: I agree,if he had said that to me he would have gotten as far as kick the s#* out... and I would have dropped him there.I,ve never run into anyone but nice people at DEs.don't let him bother you,with that attitude he'll get his sooner or later.They always do...Always. :sneaky:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats exactly my point guys. I have only been around the nicest guys at DEs. I have had a couple Z06 drivers as students and raced with several Z06 guys and everyone of them has been gentlemen. This guy was obviously mad at life and lost his cool. He was not listening to anyone and should be banned from road courses for life. With a temper like that he is bound to hurt himself or someone else on a race track. I am sure one day he will get what is coming to him. Hopefully I will see some more Z06s out this season. I cant wait to see the new Z out at some events when it comes out.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
It's a good thing you and your buddy kept your cool.

Alex

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ZO6 AL-X said:
It's a good thing you and your buddy kept your cool.

Alex
my buddy is a respectable guy and even apologized to the azzhole. I on the other hand was holding myself back so much that i was gonna explode. I respected the people who set up the event because they are awesome people and set up an amazing event and did not want to spoil it for them. I can honestly say if the threat was at me though I would not have ended up holding my cool. Dont know if he is on this forum but he seemed to be modded big time and his son was also tracking a grand prix i believe. So i think they may be on the forum. Dont know. Its ok he will get his turn one day.

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
Like I always say, "take it from whence it comes". The world is full of azzholes, and its too bad a few of them drive Z06's.
It's obvious that guy has problems not only with his car, but with his personality. (probably forgot to take his prozac!)
Anybody that goes to a DE or any kind of race with his car not running right deserves no respect from anyone, and should have the common sense and common courtesy to bow out gracefully. You must have a lot of self control, if he had said that to me, I would have beat him senseless and taken his car keys and thrown them into the nearest body of water!
:yeadog: Jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts