Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My CHP Corvette friend told me that 3 EB Z06's went by him on I5 in the southern San Joaquin valley yesterday. All three of them had paper plates on them still and they were headed south.

Does anyone know who this was? Possible dealer swap?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Left Coast meet

I would be more than happy to get together with some other left coast warriors. I have a very busy schedule, but I'm sure there are others that would like to get together also.

·
Registered
76 Posts
We could Caravan to the "October 19 – 21 ~ 2nd Annual C5 Birthday Bash West
at Firebird International Raceway.
In cooperation with the Route 66 Corvette Show in Chandler, AZ"

October or November both look good to me.
Also I think the club from Bakersfield takes a trip to Nevada in the spring.

Anyone have a plan?
If we're going to do it we'll need to post in the events section.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The C5 West Coast Birthday Bash is already out for me as I have family business that weekend. It would be a nice caravan though for those that were going.

The Gambler's Classic in Laughlin that my club puts on would be a great place for a lot of us to get together also. There should be over 400 cars there this year and a good showing of Z06's would be nice. Perhaps I can arrange for them to all be parked together :D as I am on the board.

I'm sure there will be other opportunites too. We just need to post the events and find out who was going to be there so we could look each other up.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gambler's Classic

The dates are March 22-24, 2002. Registration forms will be mailed out for the first time to clubs in October. At that time there will be one posted at Corvettes of Bakersfield along with other information.

Looking forward to a strong showing of Z06's.:z:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts