Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Looks like you are out of luck with your Bugatti purchase as well.

Good thing I didn't need any warranty work done by them!

I wonder why, they will cover a regualr Vette, but not a ZR-1 or Z06?

·
Registered
77 Posts
This is kinda funny:
Qualify 125,000 miles or fewer only
Disqualify Porsches with more than 30,000 miles
:eek2:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Disqualify a Prowler? PROWLER? am I missing something, ok Corvette Z06, Corvette ZR1, Dodge Viper ok these are pretty serious sports cars. But in no way does anybody consider a prowler a serious sports car, maybe these are just none to have tons of problems.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I wouldn't count on Ebay for anything, this is based on mostly selling antiques through that website. I have done well, but MANY people have been left out in the cold. You're better off buying your own warranty, and most importantly, GO LOOK AT THE CAR BEFORE YOU BID! My co-worker would not listen to me, had to have it! had to have it NOW! Well, the car came in from LA, and it was a roach and he was stuck with it. Do not put much stock in Car Fax or Ebay's protection claims, do your own research, protect yourself, there is alot of bad business going on there, and alot of Ebay patronizing.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
boofsdad said:
I wouldn't count on Ebay for anything, this is based on mostly selling antiques through that website. I have done well, but MANY people have been left out in the cold. You're better off buying your own warranty, and most importantly, GO LOOK AT THE CAR BEFORE YOU BID! My co-worker would not listen to me, had to have it! had to have it NOW! Well, the car came in from LA, and it was a roach and he was stuck with it. Do not put much stock in Car Fax or Ebay's protection claims, do your own research, protect yourself, there is alot of bad business going on there, and alot of Ebay patronizing.
To many scammer's on Ebay :cheers:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Looks like everything cool isn't coverd.

·
Banned
809 Posts
Am I reading this correctly? Are they disqualifying a Yugo? Why on Earth.... ;)

I didn't think that there were any more Yugo's left on the road.

Sal

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
need4sp471 said:
Disqualify a Prowler? PROWLER? am I missing something, ok Corvette Z06, Corvette ZR1, Dodge Viper ok these are pretty serious sports cars. But in no way does anybody consider a prowler a serious sports car, maybe these are just none to have tons of problems.

rented one in vegas last summer. the damn thing couldn't power brake in the hotel parking lot (you know that epoxied floor surface that squeals when you turn) ain't like its a fast car or anything.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts