Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any new members that wants to join us in the Z06VETTE.COM Corral, be sure to sign in!! So far we have about 20 members signed up.

Eckler's just sent me an email and they are providing us with a 10' X 10' Tent with chairs and a 6' table. :cool:

Here is the information:

October 20th
Ecklers 22nd Annual Reunion
Sponsored by Eckler's Industries
Eckler's Annual Reunion will be held on Saturday, October 20th, in Titusville, Florida.

http://www.ecklers.com/Events_data.asp?month=October

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Frank, should we list all the attendees in the calendar so you can get a quick count?

I think this would be good for ALL events.....

JC

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think what I will do is run a one vote poll. Best way to get a count. But as I understand it, there are about 6 Z's coming from Jacksonville. I don't think they are all members. :confused: Looks like we need to set up a hospitality tent. I'm trying to get a 10' banner. Just the right size for the tent. JC, do we need T-Shirts?

BTW JC, you going to make it?? You can stay with me at Les's condo.

BIG party on Friday!!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Frank, I counted into the poll. My Qs and I will be there. I only live down the road about 30 miles. I will bring my banner and hopefully by then we will have some Z06vette.com polo style shirts. I should be an enjoyable weekend. I look forward to meeting you and the other guys and gals.
I know you had said that you are meeting up with FUBU down in Boca. Let me know when you guys plan on cruising up and I will meet up with you.

Don

·
Registered
601 Posts
We'll be there from Jacksonville about 7 strong plus Muckdogs from Tallahassee if everything works out for our convoy to Ecklers. I think all are members but one and I'll be encouraging him to join.

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Yup, 99% chance I'll be there.....

As for t-shirts, dunno, I have a few left, but I *hope* to sell them....need cash.....

JC

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
I'm drooling over here guys!!! Wanta go, but do not want to commit and then have to cancel.....Put me down as a definite maybe.

Zippy :) :)

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Plus a Justin Bell GT Scool Z06. :D
No promises but maybe Justin also, hopefully with another win under his belt. :cool:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Absolutely a maybe!

The more I think about this, the more I want to join you guys, so I made a reservation at the Days Inn in Titusville earlier today!

Now, I need to convince Mrs Zippy (Pat), that we should drive over 1,300 miles to join the gang! :guiness:

Zippy :-? :-?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Zippy,

We are all staying at the Hilton in Cocoa Beach. Looks like besides JC, FUBU and I, Steve (IMA Z06) and Jason (mrdatalife) might also be joining us at the Reunion. There is also a strong possibility that Carl may be joining us too.

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Re: Absolutely a maybe!

Zippy said:
The more I think about this, the more I want to join you guys, so I made a reservation at the Days Inn in Titusville earlier today!

Now, I need to convince Mrs Zippy (Pat), that we should drive over 1,300 miles to join the gang! :guiness:

Zippy :-? :-?
This is our first public showing, you got to make Ambassador, uh sir. :D
Know we got to work on getting Joe downhere. :)

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Since there are mulitple threads on the Ecklers Reunion event let me update you guys on what was recently posted . Frank, JC and myself have a large executive suite overlooking the ocean at the Doubletree Suites located at 2080 North Atlantic Ave [ phone# 321 783 9222]. Just ask for Les Z06VETTE.COM at the front desk. All MEMBERS and a guest are invited over Friday and Saturday evenings. We will supply several cases of domestic beers and soda. Of course in good conscience I urge you to make prior arrangements in the event you plan on drinking. There are many hotels/motels inclusive of the Doubletree within very close proximity [ HAD TO SAY THAT]. I am very much looking foward to meeting/seeing both old and new Z06VETTE.COM friends at the event. FUBU69/LES :cool:

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Ecklers just wrote an email asking for a volunteer car from us for the show. The car will be displayed by one of Ecklers vendors on the main midway area (of course we will prominently display a banner on the car!)

So, we need a volunteer Z06 driver!

Let me or Frank know if you'd be willing.....

Thanks!

JC

1 - 20 of 33 Posts