Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I wanted to do was spend $500 on a car cover, cargo hole cover, Zaino, and a bunch of other little goodies. Three weeks after I placed the order I called to find out where it all was. They could not figure out "what was where". They said they would contact me a couple of times and never did. The third time I called and was put on hold for 10 minutes -- they were still not sure what might have shipped, what might be on backorder, what was in stock, or when they would be able to figure the mess out. I then canceled the entire order so I could find a better supplier. Are there any better suppliers out there? All I really need is the car cover and Zaino.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
I have had GREAT experience with Exit-28 for parts. Zaino, I asked them to be a distributor a couple weeks ago, they said they are reorganizing; perhaps there is another vendor here that can help with the Zaino.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Juan,

For the west coast I was told to order direct from:
http://www.zainobros.com
Sent them a check, got the goods in less than a week.:cheers:

I too ordered a cover from Ecklers, I guess I was lucky and had no problems. I bought the performance choice for $99. I only use it in my garage.:)

D

·
0 Posts
E-mail me we take cc and will get it out to you if you don't have anyone in your area.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ordered the cover from ZIP.
Echlers sent the Zaino to Hawaii instead of Colorado (as they were supposed to), but it finally found it's way to me anyway.
I'm going to live without the rest of the goodies for now.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I had problems with Ecklers and dont order from them anymore. Exit 28 and West Coast Corvette has been really good at getting my orders to me. Zainobros has also been graet.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I have bought many things from Ecklers with out any problems. I typically just take a ride their and buy direct. I have had them deliver on one ocassion, the package was on my door step the next day. They always honor my C5Registry discount too. As in most businesses with a high volume of customers you are going to have some opportunities for mistakes and unhappy customers.

Don

·
Registered
397 Posts
Eckler's has been good to me

Sorry to hear you had such problems from Eckler's. My experience has always been just the opposite. Oh sure, SNAFU's have happened to me too, but they always took care of it pronto when I brought it to their attention. And they do honor their low price guarantee, too, which I have made use of on occasion. :)

My only suggestion would be that if you feel you get the run around or can't get any satisfaction from their order line, call Mike Wilson at Eckler's (VP of Sales & Marketing) directly and he'll do all he can to take care of you.

No question RG at Exit 28 give us great service and we should support those that support this forum but when you can't, of all the big mail order guys out there, Eckler's is far and above the best, IMHO. At least most of them ARE Corvette enthusiasts!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I have always ordered my Zaino direct from Sal, by sending a check. Usually takes about a week to get the stuff, and never had a problem.

H

·
0 Posts
We sell car covers

Cal Car Cover Plushweave

Plushweave We've taken our 100% cotton cover and material that has flannel lining for true paint pampering luxury. This ultra dense material does a superior job of blocking LTV rays and cushions against scratches and parking lot dings. Treated with 3M Scotchgard. Great for both indoor/outdoor use.

Price: 229.00 USD

www.CorvetteC5.com

Jim

1 - 12 of 12 Posts