Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Anybody Have This Divider? And Is It Any Good?its Only 100 Dollars And I See Them Going For A Lot More. Its Also A Compression Fit Thanks.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
blackvetterzo6 said:
Does Anybody Have This Divider? And Is It Any Good?its Only 100 Dollars And I See Them Going For A Lot More. Its Also A Compression Fit Thanks.
You pretty well get what you pay for. Kick in the extra money and buy Andy's :cheers:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Installed Andy's 2 weeks after getting Z16, stereo came alive and ac works great here in South Texas. Much quieter and can carry on a conversation, worth every penny IMO.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
IT L GO said:
You pretty well get what you pay for. Kick in the extra money and buy Andy's :cheers:
Absolutely, I couldn't agree more. The cheaper ones may seem tempting but I too would encourage you to take a look at Andy's before you buy anything. I've got one of Andy's partitions and I believe its the best out there- bar none. :guiness:

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have the Ecklers and am completely satisfied with it. The side that faces the interior of the car is carpeted and has the logo. The side that faces the trunk is foam. You can carpet or paint that side if you so desire. It reduces interior exhaust noise significantly but doesn't do much for road noise (I wouldn't think any partition would).

·
Premium Member
495 Posts
I have the PFYC partition. It was $100 too, works great

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've had the ecklers for almost 3 years. Works fine, and I am happy with it. Agree that the Andy's is the top of the line.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I painted the back of my Eckler's partition black yesterday and was very pleased with the results. I used Krylon black spray paint for plastic and put two lite coats on it. It matchs the color of the rest of the trunk very well; this was a lot easier than the next alternative: carpeting the back like the front.

·
Registered
878 Posts

·
Banned
15 Posts
The partitions are great!

Love mine.

Picked mine up from pfyc but the eckler's partition looks real good too.

Good luck with the purchase.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
You have options !

I have 2 ecklers foam partitions that I took in on trade.If you want to purchase one of these I will sell it for $50 plus shipping

I also have one from another guy(Claimed Professional) I choose not to mention that was traded in that I will sell,But the carpet is already falling off of it - $50 plus shipping

I have mine that are new in the box starting off at $159.00.This model was built to compete with some of the cheaper partitions you can find elsewhere on the internet.

I am having a sale on these(Most Popular model)-

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1,1&item=7979889893&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT

·
Registered
736 Posts
Love my Ecklers partition and the price is RIGHT.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I just got mine Looks great! Haven`t driven the car yet. Changing oil tomorrow & will test out the sound deadening then. IMO 200.00 0r 300.00 is too much for a partition. mine fits really snug & will be easy to take in & out! In for when other half is riding & out when I`m by myself! :thumb:

·
Registered
7 Posts
RobGrnfld said:
I have the Ecklers partition and I like it...light weight, mine stays on tight(no snaps or holes to drill) and helps quiet the cabin noise a bit.
Only had the Ecklers partition for three weeks, so far I'm :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts