Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anxiously awaiting pics from our brothers at Eckler's!!!!:D

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Sorry to that you could not make it Zippy. We had a pretty good turn out, the weather cooperated nicely too. I am guessing that we had between 15 and 20 Z06s in the Z06vette.com corral. As you know it is pretty neat meeting folks that you have shared topics with. Frank and JC and a few others got some good photos. I am sure they will be sharing "most" of them with us in the near future. Hopefully we will see you at the next one!

Don

G

·
2001Z06 said:
Sorry to that you could not make it Zippy. We had a pretty good turn out, the weather cooperated nicely too. I am guessing that we had between 15 and 20 Z06s in the Z06vette.com corral. As you know it is pretty neat meeting folks that you have shared topics with. Frank and JC and a few others got some good photos. I am sure they will be sharing "most" of them with us in the near future. Hopefully we will see you at the next one!

Don
Hey Don....you're right about that "most" part :lol:

·
Registered
0 Posts
2001Z06 said:
I am guessing that we had between 15 and 20 Z06s in the Z06vette.com corral. Don
Don,

It was a great time and nice to meet you. At one time, we had over 30 Z06's in the Corral!! :cool:

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Ecklers

Hi All,

Well im home after a long day. Great time was had by all. It is indeed great to put Faces to names. Just a couple of kwik pic teasers with lots more for all to come.............
Frank, Jc, Jason Meengreen and all i met you all are the greatest.................

All Z06's in a row:

http://www.z06vette.com/images/public/P0000054.JPG

Tough living quarters from your Z06 Staff on the road:

http://www.z06vette.com/images/public/P0000085.JPG
Remember the Road Rules and save the Wave...................

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Enjoyed the pics gang....Thanks! :cheers:

Zipster :z: :z:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts