Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Just wanted to keep all you guys in the loop being I posted pictures of the install as it was going along.

1st. dyno is @ 11 psi
2nd. dyno is @ 12.8 psi

We tried a pull @ 14 psi and the dyno wouldn't hold the car :jawdrop:

Ecs is an awsome shop, Doug and Chris are masters at what they do. I have to give kudos to Mark, John and Phil aka RoadRebel who all had a hand in this build.

I can't tell you about the project as I've been told to keep my lips sealed as alot of one off things are into this build.
If you want to know more contact ECS direct @ 609 752 0321.
:D

·
Registered
200 Posts
Terrific numbers.

Cheers,

Mark

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Excellent numbers, Jay!!!

I have one question though......I didn't expect the curves to drop off so quickly....Please excuse my ignorance.

Do you have any thoughts??

-Tony

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
WOW! Big time numbers. Congrats :z: :z:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
holedgr said:
Excellent numbers, Jay!!!

I have one question though......I didn't expect the curves to drop off so quickly....Please excuse my ignorance.

Do you have any thoughts??

-Tony
Yup were have no timming pulled out yet and were running rich. We are also going back on the dyno Weds. to check IAT's and a possible fuel enrichment issue with the MAF. Then were on the street to data log and tune there as well. This is a fresh motor and drivetrain so were going easy at the moment. :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dr.Ron said:
Nice Jay!
Good to meet you today @ ECS.
Ron
Nice meeting you as well Ron, lets get together more often with some of the boys and have some fun!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts