Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious, I looked at the registry and noticed that several members have opted for the Mod-Red interior with the new blue /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif Do you really think those colors will go together?? I'm not trying to upset /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif anyone, but just wanted some opinions.....actually, since I have the mod-red in my Blk Z, I really like it.....just not sure how it would look with the blue (you never can tell what the future MIGHT bring /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif )
I sure like that blue....eh Frank /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
340 Posts
If I were getting an electron blue I would pay someone to do a custom interior with the electron blue....That would look sick

·
Registered
151 Posts
Just think of the collectable value on an EB w/Modified Red interior. I'll bet they don't make more than 200 of them. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif
Maybe some Red BSM?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Well obviously we think it will look cool or we would not have ordered it that way. We had first ordered the black interior but after seeing the mod red interior pictures of the Z06 Hib Halverson tested we changed the order. Its gonna be different for sure.

Roy & Mary

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I am getting my blue with mod red interior, I plan to change the red to light blue like my M5. I never thought that the yellow Z06 would look good with mod red interior after seen a yellow coupe with red interior, but there is enough black in the interior to hide the red. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif It's just a car that will be gone in 2 years, like all my cars. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
I agree with you, I don't think the red, blue and black will be an attractive combination.

I don't think the black and blue will be very attractive either. I have to tell you I would never get a light to medium blue car. Blue is not a very popular car color, if you look at most statistics.

I think a lighter interior would go better with the blue, but it isn't a choice. I guess I would want to see one before I made a definite decision. I spoke to someone who saw the Z in blue and was disappointed and changed their mind about ordering one.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I think it is a matter of personal taste. If I were getting Electron Blue, I would get the mod red interior, but that's just me.

As far as collectability goes, maybe in about 30 years, but I doubt if I am here then to find out.

BTW, Dave Hill ordered an Electron Blue with mod red interior for his personal car. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
2,343 Posts

On 2001-08-09 10:05, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
I think it is a matter of personal taste. If I were getting Electron Blue, I would get the mod red interior, but that's just me.

And one of the problems with these cars is that you have to order them sight unseen. Especially for the guys who order them before production commences. Rarely does a picture do a car justice. Especially a picture on the Internet.

My homepage

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Yea, I do not like blue either. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif These are Chevy's, maybe if we kept them 50 years they maybe worth something, but not ever like a 67' 427. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

**FOR SALE** 2000 Magnetic Red Convertible **FOR SALE**
** Corvette Club of Delaware Valley **

www.hcvind.com
E-Mail: [email protected]ind.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts