Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to post this due to my two experiences getting oil changes done at the dealer.

I get free oil changes and therefore go to the dealer.

The first time there they lifted the car right on the rocker panels. Many posts have described the damage that occurs due to this process.

Got the oil changed yesterday, same shop, but now with Elite Engineering jacking pucks. Holly S#%t says the technician, these things are great, where did you get them. The service manager was called to check them out and wanted to know also.

The car is lifted with the painted surface clear of the lift. No damage, no fuss, no problems.

I wanted to share with everyone this fantastic product. It delivered exactly what was stated and look cool also.

hey I live in Canada and we have lots of hockey pucks around. Me, I prefer to buy something unique for the car and useful.

I highly recommend these jacking pucks from Elite Engineering

Peter Ryley

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
I have a set one of my ZO6 buddy's gave me for Christmas,
best thing since sliced bread! :yeadog:

Jim

·
Registered
844 Posts
I got mine fro Eckler's. They are the best thing since sliced bread. Recently had some warranty work done at my dealer, which is a very good dealer. Guess what? I find they lifted the car on the rocker panels. I raise hell with Service m
Manager--luckily no damage done. I show them my lifting pucks and you would think I showed them something from another planet--that good old Deer in the Headlights look. So I calmly explain to them that if they looked in GM Shop Manual they would see that Kent Moore makes the same thing and it is shown by part number and recommended in the shop manual. I'm getting crazy dealing with our GM"EXPERTS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks for your nice comments. Our jacking pads are designed to be a little taller than those offered by other vendors. Dealers were still able to crack the rocker rails with standard height jacking pads; ours allow a little more clearance.

If you have any questions, please give me a call. :z:

Thanks, Jeff
www.eliteengineeringusa.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts