Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all Z06 Members!!

As most of you have noticed, the Adam’s team has been very busy over the past couple of months upgrading and adding to our product line with new waxes, polishes, cleaners, detailing kits, and accessories. Well it’s time to hear what you, the customer, think of these new products. The first 10 people who respond to this thread by posting their experience with any or all of the following products will receive one Super-Plush Microfiber Towel, a can of In & Out Spray and your choice of one of the following new items to try:

-16oz All-Purpose Cleaner
-16oz Glass Cleaner
-16oz Leather and Interior Cleaner
-16oz Undercarriage Spray

We would like to see reviews of our new Fine Machine Polish, Super Machine Wax, All-Purpose Cleaner, Glass Cleaner, Invisible Undercarriage Spray, Leather and Interior Cleaner, and Super-Plush Microfiber Towels. Any questions or comments are welcomed and will be answered.

Also, between now and September 30th all orders over $50 using the Z06 code receive 10% off and a trial size bottle of one of the four new products listed above. When you’re checking out, be sure to include in the comments box which trial item you would like to try.

The first 10 responder’s, please email me [email protected] with your full name, shipping address, and forum screen name.

Thanks again!! We really appreciate your business!!:thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
Brad,
I have tried the all purpose cleaner diluted 50/50 on the interior of my boat and the results were great! The white vinyl is now white again after a summer of abuse from us and our 2 dogs!
The only other thing I have tried so far out of my recent order is your glass cleaner, and am very impressed with the results! Quick, easy and streak free! :thumb::thumb: Thanks for the great products and for being a supporting vendor of this great site!

Jimbo

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Just got a Glass Cleaner with my last order, havent used it yet, but will report when I do.

OK - I had the opportunity to use the new Adams Glass Cleaner. Seems to work as advertised, as in providing a streak free clean windshield. I, however, still prefer to add a "coat" of detail spray to the windshield after the glass cleaner as the detail spray seems to provide a "rainx-like" shield.

I have delayed my order on the undercarriage spray as I have posed a question to Adams via the Adams web site and I am awaiting a response.
Jim

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hey all Z06 Members!!

As most of you have noticed, the Adam’s team has been very busy over the past couple of months upgrading and adding to our product line with new waxes, polishes, cleaners, detailing kits, and accessories. Well it’s time to hear what you, the customer, think of these new products. The first 10 people who respond to this thread by posting their experience with any or all of the following products will receive one Super-Plush Microfiber Towel, a can of In & Out Spray and your choice of one of the following new items to try:

-16oz Glass Cleaner

We would like to see reviews of our new Fine Machine Polish, Super Machine Wax, All-Purpose Cleaner, Glass Cleaner, Invisible Undercarriage Spray, Leather and Interior Cleaner, and Super-Plush Microfiber Towels. Any questions or comments are welcomed and will be answered.

Also, between now and September 30th all orders over $50 using the Z06 code receive 10% off and a trial size bottle of one of the four new products listed above. When you’re checking out, be sure to include in the comments box which trial item you would like to try.

The first 10 responder’s, please email me [email protected] with your full name, shipping address, and forum screen name.

Hey Brad, I have been a loyal Adams customer for about two years now and love all of your products (other than the brilliant spray glaze) :) I have recently bought and used your new glass cleaner as well as the invisible under-carriage spray. Well let me tell you that both are great products. I have already had to re-order the gallon jug of glass cleaner I have used it so much on the vette, my Yukon and my wife's Highlander. The undercarriage spray I have used only on the Yukon so far, and with the big tires and large exposed area in the wheel well your spray has worked like a charm. It makes it look better than it did when it was factory fresh! Keep up the great work

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
I have to say the detailing spray is an amazing product. After your car is clean, once around with just a light amount of detail spray and the microfiber towel makes the car's shine just POP. And it's so easy and quick to do.

I have to get the leather cleaner for use in my wife's car - an Acura TL. Our Golden Retriever has been spending some time in the car with us as of late and the nice tan soft leather on the seat surfaces is need of some treatment. Hey Adam, could I use the stuff on the leather furniture in my living room, too ? The Armor All product I had been using on my couches and chair is now used up and I need to get something to clean and treat really soft leather.

·
Registered
122 Posts
On the last Adams giveaway offered here, I was fortunate enough to receive a free spray bottle of the APC, I then later went to my local Adams distributor, I picked up one of each Undercarriage Spray, and In & Out Spray :)
I detailed a 66 Nova SS using the Adams APC to clean the engine, and applied In & Out Spray and Undercarriage to dress the rest of the engine bay. The ingine was pretty dirty as you can see in the pics, and the APC helped degrease eveything, in fact the only thing it didn't remove were certain parts on the manifold intake that had gas burns, and stuff burnt-in that nothing short of a repaint will do. The hoses, and everything black on that engine bay came out looking as new and fresh. Not greasy, but natural llok shine is the best I can describe it...

(here's the link to the detail: http://ww.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-giveaways/8299-show-n-shine-contest-august-2.html Not sure if this live link is allowed, but you can fix it by adding the missing W on the www....on the link above, after you click the link and go to post # 13...

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g93/Z06-Goose/100_0038.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g93/Z06-Goose/100_0037.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g93/Z06-Goose/100_0035.jpg

After....
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g93/Z06-Goose/100_0042.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g93/Z06-Goose/100_0045.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g93/Z06-Goose/100_0046.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g93/Z06-Goose/100_0047.jpg

Not sure if my email went thru, Brad. I pm'd you my mailing info
Thanks!

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
A year ago at Carlisle, Adam himself pitched in and along with a couple of his staff, detailed my car at their tent. That sold me on Adam's products. At this year's Carlisle, I purchased refill jugs of Detail Spray and VRT. I also purchased the new Glass Cleaner. As expected, this product "out shines" every other glass cleaner I've ever used. I bet you thought Invisible Glass and/or Windex were the best glass cleaners out there. I bet you haven't tried Adam's Glass Cleaner! Easy, streak free and shiny glass to boot. Another great product by Adam!:yeadog:

Charlie

·
Registered
486 Posts
I to have joined in as an ADAMS follower two years ago after seeing them Detail NYCHASM's S/C Z06. After seeing their work on his car and how it made it shine, I was sold on their products. I left last year with a big bucket of products. This year I left with the Porter Cable Bag. I have also attended local events where Sample Packages were donated by Adam and his crew. Their NEW to me UNDERCARRIAGE product worked very well. I also was impressed with the new Window cleaner. I am also very impressed by their new PLUSH MICROFIBER Towels. I even use one of the Blue ones as a bath towel. As expected, Adam provides a wonderful product with excellent customer service. I look forward to many happy years of Detailing with their products.

Any chance of getting the Blue Microfiber Towel in BATH TOWEL SIZE???????

Thanks to the Adams Team!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
692 Posts
i just received the new ultra plush towels.hard to beleive how soft they are.i would also like to have them in bath sheet size.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have used the machine stuff and it works, 30000 everyday miles on the torch red z06, the spider marks and imperfections did buff out it was a satifying morning. I use the detail spray and have for two years great stuff, the undercarriage and glass cleaner are different from other such products; the undercarriage lasts for months and looks neat and accents the wheels as a dark back drop, the glass cleaner is easy on easy off no streaks and shines the glass. Bravo to Adam's, we wish you continuing success.

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Just tried the new glass cleaner that I picked up from my local distributor (HP Performance) and the stuff blows everything else away....no streaks, even like what I experienced from the competitor in the black and yellow can...:eek2:. I have been using Adams products for over 3 years now and buy the pink detail spray by the gallon! Need to get some of the new, soft MF towels! :yeadog: Keep the great stuff coming!

Bob :cool:

·
Registered
486 Posts
Hey all Z06 Members!!

-16oz Glass Cleaner

I received my gift package today. Thanks ADAM and Crew. Keep up the great customer service!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
My gift package showed up here yesterday. :coo: You guys at Adams ROCK!
:cheers: Thanks again for all you do as a supporting vendor of this site!
Much appreciated! :thumb::thumb:

Jimbo

·
Registered
122 Posts
Adams, thank you so much for your generosity. I received my package today, along with a can of In&Out Spary and a bottle of the new Glass Cleaner I wasn't expecting. Very cool!
I owe you some more reviews of your products, and I will do that soon :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No problem guys!! Thanks for your support and reviews. If you all get a chance this weekend to go out to the garage and try your stuff, we would love to hear your comments. We look forward to hear what you think of our new products! :jammin:

Have a great weekend!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts