:-? :-?

John
02 EB/Mod Rd.
NCM Life #580
C5R #V0053

·
Registered
309 Posts
I installed them diverting the turn signal by simply cutting the white wire under the dash panel. I cut in a such a manner that it could be easily spliced back together.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
If you don't cut the white wire under the dash (as the instructions recommend), then both the top and bottom halves of the tail lights will flash. This would be confusing to anyone behind you IMO. Cut the white wire so only the yellow half of the tail lights flash with the turn signals activated.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi All!

Thanks for the replies. Could someone send me the instructions privately. I realize that I can' t just cut a tailight wire and hook it up to the yellow light socket.

Thanks!

John

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Marz06---

Thanks for the link!

Having only purchased the light assemblies, do I actually need the harness?
I thought I could just tap into the existing harness.

Thanks again for any help!

John

·
Registered
309 Posts
Not sure on that one, sorry. You might call one of the supporting vendors and ask. Probably your best bet. The link i attached was from c5store.com.

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
I have purchased/ installed the Euros 2 times. I bought them from RG at Exit28. The Euro's they sell come with the plug and play harness which makes the install very EZ. You CAN'T make a mistake. You may want to STRONGLY consider buying the harness to avoid tapping into the stock harness and possiby screwing it up like I might. Just my opinion since it worked so well for me on 2 of my Z06's. FUBU69/LES

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just a short note to thank everyone for their input.
Am going to call RG to purchase a harness, after looking at the wiring layout in the service manual it just isn't worth the hassle.

John
02 EB/Mod RD.
NCM Life #580
C5R #V0053

1 - 13 of 13 Posts