Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Event Code 4300

What the 4300 means:

In order to maintain production levels, GM sometimes has to
substitute certain parts due to supplier problems.

Due to many LS6 parts coming from Canada, and with the
slowdown at the border. They substituted a 4.3L V-6
left over from the old Chevy Blazer.

Hence the code 4300

Very limited production, but permissible on Dealer Stock Orders.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
What can I say

Jealousy :p :p I should not have asked, now all you jealous regular Z owners will want one. Who knows, they may make more than one and then mine will not be so rare:p :p I will have room under the hood for some neat horns and yellow cab lights to light up the 4.3. Just now I placed an order with JC Whitney for a musical horn, I will have room under the hood for dual chrome speakers, that is an upgrade from the single black speaker. Just so you all know I did order the better model, it plays 82 different tunes, all from one control panel mounted where the V1 remote head was going to go :p Oh, I have a new Valentine 0ne with the "stealth" hidden remote for sale. That sale alone will more than cover the cost of the musical horn and the "TAZ" flaps for the back wheels. Oh, and it is not not for sale at any price :p It will have a new one of a kind fender badge also, but I'm not telling as you all will want that too.
so there,:p :p :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :cheers: :cheers: :D

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Picking on me,,,,

No they are just jealous that they have just a plain old 2002 405 HP Z on the way or in the garage. When I post pix of the car they will know what they missed. They will all think THEY have the second cousin to the "clown shoe" pix of the Viper. We will have the REAL Z06 4300 Hi performance limited edition.:p :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.