Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
OH yeah!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif SW knows how to make a Badass Machine. I hear there is a video of it, anyone have a link??

Frank Calmes Quicksilver 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, B&B PRT's with Speedway Tips, Ripper Shifter with Momo Knob, Chrome Z06 Wheels

Sherylann Calmes Black 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, Chrome Z06 Wheels

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
WOW...that is one bad a** Vet... WOW! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif
Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
VERY SWEET RIDE /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Frank,
I have a video of his car. Send me an email and I will send it to you. Do you have a good way to put it up on the forum? I picked it up somewhere off the web. If I remember right, it is a sub 10 sec run in the quarter.
chris

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Frank or chris. Send me the link to the video of that car. Maaan, holding out on me huh guys /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

RedZ

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Now thats the way to go, JC be lookin for Z07 sites.........

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I sent the video I have to Frank. It is good. If there are no copyright problems I hope to see it up on the sight. Stay tuned or you guys can pop me an email.

chris

·
Registered
340 Posts
Oh my god, that was sick...Did you see how badly it beat the other vette....Wow thats a nice car

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Damn that car had some pipes on it. sounds good, looks good and beat that ass /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

RedZ

1 - 16 of 16 Posts