Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Just a general note to let all who read the forum know how pleased I am.

I had a horrible experience with a dealer in Kansas City (Morse Chevrolet) in regards to ordering a 2002 Z06.

I came here to get some advice because I was new to the whole corvette buying/ownership realm. Frank Calmes e-mailed me back with some excellent suggestions and names of dealers I should talk to. One of the dealers was Maxie Price Chevrolet in Atlanta. Mr. Rick Daniel is the person I spoke with, and to make a long story short, I'm now driving a Black 2002 Z06 without hardly lifting a finger.

Rick Daniel made the entire process informative, convenient, and actually fun. He is very knowledgeable in every aspect of the Corvette, has a large allocation, and he knows how to deliver. He kept me informed of the progress of my order from day one, and has called me several times after delivery to make sure everything is to my satisfaction. Case-in-point, when the local dealer refused to fill the car with gas because it was a courtesy delivery, Rick had me mail a receipt for a tank of gas to him in Atlanta so he could send me a check.

In short, Rick knows how customers should be treated and won't settle for anything less. I was thoroughly pleased.

If you are considering buying a new Corvette, I highly recommend Rick Daniel at Maxie Price Chevrolet, his phone number is (770) 466-7000. Give him a call, you won't be disappointed.

Thanks goes out to Frank Calmes also. You steered me in the right direction, even though you didn't have to. I really appreciate your help.

By-the-way, this car is absolutely incredible.:D

·
Registered
194 Posts
Congratulations on your new car, haesz06. You belong to a growing number of forum members who have had a pleasant and above board experience of buying their automotive dream from Rick Daniel.

Rick will be handing me the keys to '02 QS within about 10 days.

Best of luck to you with your new ride...

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Thanks guys. It is you folks that are spending your hard earned money I just try to make sure you get what you pay for. Thanks very mush for the Biz.:D

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
I'm gonna move this over to Dealer Experience but I'll leave a marker in the GS........

haesz06, be sure to stick around, there's GREAT people here and LOTS of information, and as most of us find out, buying the car is only the beginning of Corvette ownership. Next, see who is in your area and be on the lookout for events near you by using the calendar and meet some of these fine people, you won't be disappointed :)

Way to go Rick!

JC

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome to the forum !

It's so glad to hear you had a pleasant buying experience.
this forum has a lot of knowlegable members who want you to enjoy your Z06 even more!

Hey, and when you have time, drop us some pics !!!!!!

Drive in good health :)

Vince :z:

·
Registered
0 Posts
haesz06,

Congrats on your new Z06 and welcome to the forum!!

Just trying to help a Bro enjoy the experience!! By the way, the grin is permanent!! :D

·
Registered
764 Posts
haes,

Welcome to the Forum! And congrats on the Z. :cheers:

Good job Rick and Frank..

Mark

·
Registered
991 Posts
Wish I would have done that

I sure wish I would have bought from Rick, only tried to get a dealer closer. I did find a dealer closer, and still waiting. :cry:

·
Registered
376 Posts
I would give Rick a shot the next time I purchase a vette. I hear all good things about him. I had a deposit on an 02 before Rick came aboard:D :cheers:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Haes:

Welcome!!! Glad to hear your happy with your purcahse! Awesome car isn't it?

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Congrats

haesz06,

Welcome aboard and congrats on you new Z stick around lots of kool katz here and we are growing fast. Check out previous posts and dont forget to register your ride.................

:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
224 Posts
SOunds like this RIck is the man! Well rick, stick around for about a year and Youll be the man Ill be calling for that vette! Soo many good reports, cant go wrong! :cool: :cool: :z:

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I'll second that motion.I just got my car from Rick a week ago and could not be any happier.Rick feeel the love. Greg.:)

·
Registered
48 Posts
You guys have excellent service I hear, the Maxie Price commericials are the stupidest things I've ever seen on TV. That is the only thing that you guys need to improve on. :D

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Z06Speed said:
You guys have excellent service I hear, the Maxie Price commericials are the stupidest things I've ever seen on TV. That is the only thing that you guys need to improve on. :D
Welcome to the forum! glad to have you hear.

Are you old enough to remember the 'Where's Loganville?' TV ad? I thought that one was pretty good :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts