Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, all the 2002 Z06 hype is out there!! But, tomorrow, Russ Craighead, Corvette Performance Manager, is taking an EB 2002 Z06 to Bloomington Gold to show it off. I have exclusive pictures of the car!! Russ swung by for a beer on his way to Bloomington, and here are the PIX!!

Of course we had to have the http://www.z06vette.com banner!!

The Z was so new that it didn't even have the emblems on yet.

We used a template and installed the emblems.

The wheels look the same, even though they are cast. BTW, no 2001's were equipped with cast wheels.

Left rear view...damn that Z is purty!!

Front left grill.

Russ...he really doesn't like pictures, so this is kind of obscured.

Russ rippin down the street. With the pup cats removed, the Z sounds like an 01 at idle, but under WOT they scream!! Great sound!!!

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Good job my friend!!!!!!!!! With a little work I think I can make a nice car out of that. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
155 Posts
Simply Sweet!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
WOW-WEE!

And to think, I had an invite to be with Frank, to see this and I decided against it!

I know, dumb!!!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif made a bad choice! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_mad.gif

·
Registered
81 Posts
What a score.....Frank it must have been tough to sit on these photos and hold 'em back!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif:]

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
Great pics Frank! I have seen Electron Blue in BG and your pics are the first I've seen that really captured the actual hue. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Now if I hadn't bought a primered car. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
76 Posts
DAMN...to think I almost switched my order to Torch/Mod Red. The official GM photos suck! They almost look like Nassau. E. Blue is a killer colour and I can't wait!!!
Thanks Frank!

·
Registered
631 Posts
So, the new exhaust sounds great ? Thanks for the info Frank. As usual you make a great ambassador !

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

On 2001-06-21 00:00, Zapper spewed forth this drivel:
So, the new exhaust sounds great
Yeah, you should have heard the echo between the buildings!! Badass!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4 Posts
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Pics don't show up for me. By the reponses from everyone else, I take the EB will be a great success.

·
Registered
197 Posts
If I wasn't speechless, I'd say something!! Thanks Frank

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Wonderful photos! I'm more anxious than ever to get mine ordered. This color is going to be lots of different blues depending on the lighting and the surroundings.

Some versions of Netscape Navigator won't open these pics. I had to go to Internet Explorer to see them. Glad I did!
jerboa /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
228 Posts
Frank Those picks are SWEET! But tell them that it needs a badge on the right tail(aka ZR1) Mine has one on it as of last night! It needs a badge!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

On 2001-06-21 19:28, Manatee spewed forth this drivel:
Some people have all the luck /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Vince, I am a believer in people making their own luck. I'm busting my ass to make this forum #1!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
175 Posts
Frank, keep up the good work. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif That sure is purty. It almost looks like color shift paint. In some photos it looks like Nassau Blue and in others it looks almost like Navy. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.