Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, forgive me for ignoring the FRC section as of late, I just moved and have dialup, yada yada.....Been slacking on all forums.....

So to make it up to you, I'm taking a vote to offer more focused FRC topics.

Should we split the FRC forum into FRC Grandstand and FRC Pit Road? We can't go too wild but will this help?

Thanks and sorry again for being absent.......

JC

·
Registered
680 Posts
Your Call ZBrutha...

First Off JC, This place ROCKS :cheers: I personally like it the way it is.....but whatever you do and have done is always:cool:

Three :cheers: for JC.....Hip Hip :eek: Hip Hip :eek: Hip Hip :guiness:

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
N4C5S said:
Guys, forgive me for ignoring the FRC section as of late, I just moved and have dialup, yada yada.....Been slacking on all forums.....

So to make it up to you, I'm taking a vote to offer more focused FRC topics.

Should we split the FRC forum into FRC Grandstand and FRC Pit Road? We can't go too wild but will this help?

Thanks and sorry again for being absent.......

JC
Hi JC,

We're alive and appreciate being thought about. In my extremely humble opinion, I think that we are probably good here, as is. If it really starts to get out of hand, sizewise, then maybe you ought to think about it. Thing is, we don't post such a large amount that we can't scroll and look at topics here. Heck, we're not even over a page of posts yet.

My vote is that you continue to keep up improving the whole forum, and just keep a weather eye toward the FRC forum for now ... Unless you hear us start yelling for help! :lol:

Take care,

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Second thought!

Was looking at the FRC Registry... Got a question:

In the registry we are all listed with our names. Is there a way to coordinate so that we could get name with e-mail address? Just curious... Would simplify who and where for contact purposes.

Thanks a lot.

Edited to say... Maybe that could be set up so that it's only available to other registrants????

Thanks, again!

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
JC,
A link on the left to the FRC registry would help. Name them Z06 Registry and under that FRC/Hardtop Registry.
We do not need to split this area up just yet but it won't be long so be prepared.
Would it be inappropiate to rename the Z06 Racing to just Racing after all you don't want to scare away us FRC guys from posting in there. :lol:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
I don't think a Grandstand/Pit road split is needed, just yet :)

IMHO

·
Registered
37 Posts
FRC Tom said:
JC,
We do not need to split this area up just yet but it won't be long so be prepared.
Would it be inappropiate to rename the Z06 Racing to just Racing after all you don't want to scare away us FRC guys from posting in there. :lol:
I agree with Tom, I think things are great so far. But I too would like to see just Racing, I haven't posted there yet but sure would like to do so and share my experiences as a FRC owner.:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts