:pp: Nice sneakers Anthony :pp:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Looks good, let us know how it works. :z:

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
I can only imagine how much $$ a triple is. I have the single.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
HitTheButton said:
i got this from exedy as a trade on the dual disc that did not last long.exedy says the clutch is almost 4k :bang:

Wow!! Good luck with this one...I hate to see Exedy getting a bad name since I have one :lol: but glad to see they worked with you on it.

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Golffox said:
That's a lot of clutch. I thought you ordered it in Red not Purple :rofl:
Got the one that closest matched his sneakers! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Those aren't VELCRO sneakers, are they? :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
378 Posts
HitTheButton said:
i got this from exedy as a trade on the dual disc that did not last long.exedy says the clutch is almost 4k :bang:
:eek2: I hope my twin disk lasts a bit

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Golffox said:
That's a lot of clutch. I thought you ordered it in Red not Purple :rofl:
I agree, a whole lot of clutch there. Hopefully this one will hold your power. :yeadog: I'm still not sure that the Excedy is the best "drag" clutch, as it does hit "hard" and is virtually impossible to slip. We'll see what your impressions are of the triple. My dual is still holding up, as are my drivetrain parts...but I've yet to try a "robz" or "Dr. Ron" style launch with my slicks. :eek:

Don

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Have fun aligning all those plates up. I have the twin and after perfectly using the plastic aligning tool (which has alot of slop)
and pushing four beers out of the forehead I finally loosened the pressure plates to flywheel bolts slightly and she went right in then I rotated flywheel and torqued those bolts again. I can imagine trying to spline three up. Are the discs the diameter as the twins?

Really NICE sneakers. Do they have pump up bladers or lights around the sides?

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
22655TD said:
Have fun aligning all those plates up. I have the twin and after perfectly using the plastic aligning tool (which has alot of slop)
and pushing four beers out of the forehead I finally loosened the pressure plates to flywheel bolts slightly and she went right in then I rotated flywheel and torqued those bolts again. I can imagine trying to spline three up. Are the discs the diameter as the twins?

Really NICE sneakers. Do they have pump up bladers or lights around the sides?
I had to loosen up my bolts also to get the tranny to line up :jammin:

Rob

·
Registered
596 Posts
Is anyone currently running this triple disk clutch in their Z and if so; what do you guys/gals think of it? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Mario

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
AL U MIN A MUN ass end. I have the twin and it sure doesn't slip.
Can you say BANG?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts