Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Corsa Indy with Pro Tips: $820, shipped FREE.(In stock)

B&B PRT's with Quad Oval, Quad Round or Speedway Tips, $769 Shipped FREE(In stock) IDEAL FOR THE WEIGHT WATCHERS OUT THERE, only 8 lbs heavier than the stock Ti system.:)

X-pipes, and Exhaust Plates also available.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks!

RG

·
Registered
765 Posts
Aaaah...I want, I want....but I just ordered a 26' trailer and CCW's! Maybe next time..:(

But if you have some long tube headers.....hmmm...;)

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
Daytona Tips Richard??

RICHARD: do you have the CORSA exhaust with the two huge daytona tips? IF so, same price? Total weight? And which X-pipe are you recommending to match to these? Any replacement pipe for the front precats?
And finally, how are our HURST shifters coming? Latest word?

:cheers: Brian

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Daytona Tips Richard??

racingfast said:
RICHARD: do you have the CORSA exhaust with the two huge daytona tips? IF so, same price? Total weight? And which X-pipe are you recommending to match to these? Any replacement pipe for the front precats?

:cheers: Brian
The Daytonas are a WCC product with Corsa. Same mufflers as Indys, different tips, higher price.

The Corsa Xpipe is great if you want an install it yourself, long, stainless pipe. The smaller aluminized x-pipes is a weld-in unit that is less than half the price. Both options are roughly the same save for materials and install requirements. No pipe to replace the pups. Hogging them out works well.:)

RG

1 - 4 of 4 Posts