Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Corsa Indy with Pro Tips: $815, shipped FREE.(In stock)

B&B Prt's with Quad Oval, Quad Round or Speedway Tips, $749 Shipped FREE(In stock)

X-pipes, and Exhaust Plates also available.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks!

RG

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
RG & Anyone else:

Those are great prices!!!! If I didn't already have Indy Corsas, I would jump on this.

Zippy :) :)

·
Registered
495 Posts
R.G.

Does anyone make an "offroad" exhaust pipe that bolts on from the manifolds back to the muffler flanges,(with bung holes for the O2 sensors) if so who and how much? I dont want to cut on the factory manifold pipes to steal flanges/parts in case I want to bolt them back on at a later date. any information would be greatly appriciated..........Oh by the way, is hurst ever going to release their shifter?:roll

thanks,
Nick

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There are some off road pipe out there and some more in the works. The 'plug and play' model you speak of, I'm not sure about. Breathless makes and off road pipe I know, but, they may not be to your specs.

As far as the Hurst goes, it will be out soon. If you really want a shifter now, the Kirban and Ripper are great choices.

RG

·
Registered
495 Posts
R.G.

Thanks for the info on the pipes and I'll wait till you get the hurst in, I've tried the ripper and didn"t like it and after looking at the kirban I didn't care for what i saw as far as quality goes so when you get the hurst in let me know and I'll let you ship me a shifter and a blackwing.

thanks for following up,
Nick
:) :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts