Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I did the Southern Md tour this weekend and came away totally confused. There were Borla exhausts, B & B exhausts, Corsa exhausts, '01 and '02 stock exhausts, Bassani Exhausts. etc, etc. Wouldn't it be nice if you could test listen before buying. Anyway....

All I know is that I have some cash burnin a hole in my pocket and I want to spend it on my baby. Aside from the requisite performance enhancement accoutrement, how is a poor boy to choose a mod exhaust:-?.

So, any one have any suggestions, comments, experience, etc?

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Some vendors offer a CD that compares the exhaust systems sound. I think it runs $5.00 and the cost if rebated when you buy a system form them. Try Ecklers.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
gnoub said:
Ok, I did the Southern Md tour this weekend and came away totally confused. There were Borla exhausts, B & B exhausts, Corsa exhausts, '01 and '02 stock exhausts, Bassani Exhausts. etc, etc. Wouldn't it be nice if you could test listen before buying. Anyway....

All I know is that I have some cash burnin a hole in my pocket and I want to spend it on my baby. Aside from the requisite performance enhancement accoutrement, how is a poor boy to choose a mod exhaust:-?.

So, any one have any suggestions, comments, experience, etc?
Bob (TORCH) has the new Corsa Titanium on his. I would have to say that they are the nicest sounding/looking exhaust that I have seen. :cool:

I have had B & B on another Vette and was pleased..... but it wasn't a Z06 either. :)

Good luck with your decision..... :cheers:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts