Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i've seen alot of people in there sigs running the corsa exhaust and then some other name brands, I was wondering on the billy boat bullets? I dont see alot of talk about them, i'm looking into getting a good exhaust system and was thinking about getting the billy boats, i was looking for a decently loud exhaust, corvettes where not ment to be quite. Just want your opinions on this exhauts system pro's and con's. If you say get something else tell me why. and which one. power gains, etc., etc.
Thanks

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
The B & B Bullets are pretty loud....I have the PRT's and they are loud at WOT, but tammer at lower rpms. The hot one now is the GHL Magnums...see if you can find someone in your area who has them..they would be my next choice if someone stole my PRT's. :roll: Aren't they passing a new law in PA that prohibits the use of "aftermarket exhaust systems"? :mah: Good luck. ;)

Bob :D

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
look up under the above header "SEARCH". Just above your thread you'll find out about all the exh/systems..

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rpallas said:
The B & B Bullets are pretty loud....I have the PRT's and they are loud at WOT, but tammer at lower rpms. The hot one now is the GHL Magnums...see if you can find someone in your area who has them..they would be my next choice if someone stole my PRT's. :roll: Aren't they passing a new law in PA that prohibits the use of "aftermarket exhaust systems"? :mah: Good luck. ;)

Bob :D

they have tried this before, but it will never happen. If it does i'm moving to florida!!

·
Registered
422 Posts
couchpotatoe said:
Well i've seen alot of people in there sigs running the corsa exhaust and then some other name brands, I was wondering on the billy boat bullets? I dont see alot of talk about them, i'm looking into getting a good exhaust system and was thinking about getting the billy boats, i was looking for a decently loud exhaust, corvettes where not ment to be quite. Just want your opinions on this exhauts system pro's and con's. If you say get something else tell me why. and which one. power gains, etc., etc.
Thanks
Depends how loud you want to go.... I just had the Corsa Indys on my Z06 and they were too loud, I attracted cops and they were annoying around 70-90MPH.

Corsa was nice enough to swap me for their touring mufflers for a few bucks more and a trip to Ohio. Great customer service!!!!

To be truthful the stock Z06 system works the best, you won't gain much HP for the price of a different catback. You are better off to invest in some Long Tube headers, high flow cats and a good dyno tune if you are planning on playing around.

If I had to do it again I would of not touched the stock catback system. When you start something it is always hard to turn back after $$$ is invested.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I tried the B&B Bullets and they were just way too loud. Sold them with only a few hundred miles on them. Stock was too quiet so ended up with the GHL's. PERFECT :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.