Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got a vist from my sales rep from Lloyd Mats. Some changes to their ine include:

1. A longer end(closest to the seat bottom) that extends under the seat.

2. The addition of the Z06 405HP badge as a logo will be available shortly. So, the 01 and 02 versions are available now with true badging to reflect your cars proper designation.

3. Red border available on black mats, black border on red mats.

Pics will follow soon. Samples are in process of being done. We will be pricing these as comptetively as always, with shipping included, and I will post pics of the new logoed mat when it arrives.

These would make nice Xmas presents to yourself, or someone you love, like your Z06:)

RG

·
Registered
327 Posts
Damn it!!! I just bought and recieved my Lloyd's mats. Black with the Silver Z06 badge. I'd rather have the new 405 hp ones to match my '02 Z06... I haven't taken the tags off these mats nor used them yet. Wonder if I can return them? Or exchange them for the new one, or swap with somebody else. I got the trunk mat as well.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Put me on the list

Put me on the list for the new 02 mats. Do you have any idea when they may become available?
Thanks
Jim:cheers:

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
RG, just a question. I have heard some second hand commentary re the attachment of badges on Lloyds mats. It was not complimentary commentary. Can you provide some information regarding how emblems/badges are attached and how they hold up over time?

Thanks...:)

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Lloyd mat emblem upgrade?

RG, can you sell just the emblems so those of us that have '01 Lloyd mats can switch emblems to go with our '02 Z06s without having to buy another set of matts?

FWIW, the original '01 style Z06 emblem appears to be glued on, not stitched. That is, the emblem is not a true embroidery, so it should be fairly easy to upgrade an existing mat.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Anyone order the cargo mat with the lid? Will Lloyds be doing a Mat/Lid for the ZO6. Like to know how it works or if it works before I buy! Bought the trunk lid insert for the '01 ragtop and it was a bad fit and looked cheap and tacky...waste of money.
THANKS for any info. Glad I waited to but the front floor mats...like the 405hp :)

·
Registered
387 Posts
I meant BUY the floor mats!

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Follow up questions answered

Bleu,

I have two sets with the applique that is manufactured and heat pressed to the mats. No emblem problems for me. I have a 'show' set and a regular set I use. Of course, the show set gets very little use but the others have been trampled as normal. Again, no problems. If there is an issue with the emblem coming up for some reason, we will warranty them through Lloyds. That warranty will depend on how long the mats have been in the car. I will check with Lloyd if the need arises. So far, having sold about 75 sets this year to date, no returns nor calls about that problem.

dsinned,

I spoke to Lloyds about this. Their concern is that the applique for the new 405 hp logo may not retro 'right over' the old one, which would look funny if not exact. I would suggest perhaps selling the 01 style mats to a forum member and getting new ones. For the cost that they'd probably want to do a one off or so, it would be the best suggestion I could give.

There is an option now to have a red border on the Lloyds for an additonal 10 bucks or so. I think that will look slick for either reg or modified interiors.

GM is approving the new 405 hp logo Lloyd's tells me, and we should have product by mid November.

Thanks!

RG

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Thanks RG! :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Mats

I'm interested in the floor & cargo mats. If you have a customer list you can add me to it. I'm looking forward to the pictures.

Phil

·
Registered
286 Posts
pictures

Do you have photos I think I will take a set..:cheers:

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Front pic of the 405hp logo mat with red border

Front pic of the 405hp logo mat with red border:

Notice the mat end will go under the seat further now. A very nice change.

RG

Attachments

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Mid America

has some beautiful blue racing mats for about $30.00 that look real great in a 2002 ZO6 EB. Check their catalog there is other colors as well. They are make of a silicone type of rubber.:) :)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts