Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Z06'ers,

We worked with Wet Okole to get this logo approved by the proper folks at GM and can offer them with a multitude of option colors for the inserts. Black border with your choice of insert color.

Here is a pic of the top half:

...and one of the side:

Secure online ordering of this product can be found here:

http://store.yahoo.com/corvetteforum/wetokseatcov.html

This link will be updated shortly for a Z06 selection...for now, you can order and specify Z06 in the comment section.

RG

------------------

Click here for our Secure On-line ordering

www.exit28motorsports.com

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Looks great! I think these would be ideal to help protect the seats from sunlight and dirt. Hopefully these will get licensed. Just my.02 /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Z

·
0 Posts
Yep, got them on yesterday - here are the pix .. I like em, but the seem to make me sit a bit higher ... waiting to have them fully worn in, - they smelled like crazy plastics and chemicals, when I first put them in - a nice touch /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif :

Thanks!

On 2001-06-20 18:15, RG in Dallas spewed forth this drivel:
Rob,

Are they on yet? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

RG
*** '2001 Triple Black Z06 Race #4851 Sequence/PVI # 008616 Born 9/20/00 ***
Halltech TRIC, CAGS, Ripper, Lots of titanium, Baer & more. C5R #Y4835

aka robnynj at one time /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Man! Those things look awesome. They look like they fit like a glove. In fact, those pics just helped make my mind up. I'm getting some /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif RG?

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
HI.. what material are these made from? saw some in EKLERS for $299 that were made from neoprene. No logo tho. THese would be better in a Z..IS the lead time still 4 weeks? Brian

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
OK, sounds like the same thing EKLERS is selling, but these are a better price and say Z06! I hated to cover up my logo anyway. Will return the Eklers and get an order in ASAP. Should I call or order on line RG?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Got mine in a couple of days ago and just put them on. I really like them! They give the car a better S-O-P feel on the street.
Thanks RG!

ChrisG

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
-I like the look of the logo too, Wet Okole did a god job on it.

-Thank you, Chris.

-racingfast...sounds like we got you fixed up too:) This Forum found you a product you didn't know was out there./phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

RG

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
RG,they look great! Any cutting or trimming involved? How EZ/hard to take on and off? Will odor disipate? I'm real interested, thanks, FUBU69/LES

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Les,

No cutting or trimming.../phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

The plastic or 'new' smell will disappear after 'break-in'

Removing the seat bolts isn't tough and then your power-plug relay for the power seat optin will be disconnected. Gives you a chance to clean up all the loose change under the seat...in fact, you may be able to get some of that cheap stuff fcalmes drinks with the proceeds:)

Let me know if I can help further.

RG

Toll free: 877 966 8676

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
YOU betchya RICHARD! This car is already paying for itself with the money I saved with you folks! Now if you only had a roll bar! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

1 - 20 of 67 Posts