Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To those it may concern:

I was employed by Fikse USA as a Technical Advisor/Sales Representative until shorty before they went out of business. In this role, I performed a wide array of functions - From a technical standpoint, I devised complex wheel fitments for non-standard vehicles (Daytona Prototypes, etc.) utilizing provided vehicle schematics or measuring tools, custom fitments for wide body and/or tubbed vehicles, and even one off or factory correct arrangements for standard vehicles.

As a result of my capabilities and attention to detail, I was appointed the Account Manager role for such clients as Chip Ganassi Racing, Riley Technologies, The Racer's Group, Ford Motor Company, General Motors, and Porsche AG to name a few. For each of these clients, I acted as the main contact for any and all of their race or OEM test wheel needs.

Since being laid off by Fikse, I've taken on a role with Qwest Communications as an Large Business Account Manager. While this is a great job, about which I can not complain, I am an automotive enthusiast through and through and am not fully satisfied with any kind of employment that is unrelated to said passion. After experiencing such daily activities as I used to perform, there's truly no going back for me.

That being said, if anyone knows of any companies in need of a person with my experience, I would truly appreciate your assistance. I am more than willing to relocate for the right opportunity.

Respectfully,

Danny G.

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Danny, sorry to hear such news, but on the flip side, congratulations with Qwest.

I'll be up in your neck of the woods in about a week..... I''ll try and bring some sunshine from AZ.

Welcome to the forum....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Danny, sorry to hear such news, but on the flip side, congratulations with Qwest.

I'll be up in your neck of the woods in about a week..... I''ll try and bring some sunshine from AZ.

Welcome to the forum....
Please do! And if not, I will actually be down in the Chandler area mid-late March, in a C6Z, to see what Firebird is made of! :sneaky:

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Please do! And if not, I will actually be down in the Chandler area mid-late March, in a C6Z, to see what Firebird is made of! :sneaky:
Are you coming down for WINTERFEST 4??? If so, I suggest to contact Kyle (KM) out of Sacremento and drive in together.

If time and funds permit, I might try to escape Fort Lewis and come back to pick up GR8 WHITE and hit Winterfest 4!

One way of another, I hope our paths cross one another soon enough.

WA, AZ, 1-5, I-10.... Wherever! :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, gentlemen, I just rearranged my tentative travel dates to include the weekend of March 27th, so I can attend Winterfest. Thanks for the info, and I will stay on top of the thread regarding the event, in case of date changes. Appreciate the invite!

GR8White:
Are you in active military, stationed at Fort Lewis? I'll be flying in and borrowing the afformentioned C6Z for this trip.

YumaZ06:
Thanks for the warm welcome - I'm going to try my best to be in attendance!

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Well, gentlemen, I just rearranged my tentative travel dates to include the weekend of March 27th, so I can attend Winterfest. Thanks for the info, and I will stay on top of the thread regarding the event, in case of date changes. Appreciate the invite!

GR8White:
Are you in active military, stationed at Fort Lewis? I'll be flying in and borrowing the afformentioned C6Z for this trip.

YumaZ06:
Thanks for the warm welcome - I'm going to try my best to be in attendance!
That's great. Just keep an eye out in the Winterfest section of the site for hotel and track info.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts