Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
F/S 02 z06 Electron Blue/Mod Red inter.(Show Car)14,300 miles, Chrome OE Wheels, Baer ES Rotors, VR-b2 Carbon Fiber intake, painted and Carbon Fiber engine dress up, lots of stuff to much to list. also have must of the original items to put car back to stock. price $35,500.00 :-?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry our of town

I have not sent the picturers or replied to emails I have been out of town and the weather in NJ is bad this week a lot of rain I will try to get the picturers out and reply to the questions tonight.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
F/s 02 Ebz06

I have emailed picturers out to the people that had asked for them. and to answer some questions, No the car does not have a stock exhaust, I have B & B short headers, Bassabi X pipe and Corsa Indy exhaust with pro tips, Note the car is just a little loader then the stock exhaust. I still have the original headers, I did not have the stock exhaust.

Next questions: Yes I pass New Jersey emissions with no problem. Note this is at a NJMV inspection station :thumb:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Your car looks FANTASTIC !

If you still have the car by then, and things here work out the way I'm hoping, I'll be contacting you next week.

Thanks again !!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts