Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2002 CORVETTE Z06 405HP:CURRENT MILES 7555 NEVER DRIVEN IN THE RAIN. CAR HAS HAD LOTS TLC..MODS: B&B PRT'S EXHAUST, VORTEX AIR INTAKE, CARBON FIBER INTAKE TUBE ,BASSANI OFFROAD X PIPE, REAR PARTITION DYNOS 386 RWHP 380 RWTQ ALSO I HAVE ALL STOCK PARTS.VERY CLEAN ASKING $33500 FOR MORE INFO EMAIL [email protected] OR BY PHONE 210 274-2037

asking $33500

·
Registered
711 Posts
This is a pretty good deal! Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thank you for the bump.. i hope it sales fast. :) my wife and I are buying a new house and i can surely use the cash

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
VetterMan said:
C'mon now you know that for the seller 36.5k would be more than just a "pretty good deal" when the reality is ~30k is the going rate on such a car.
30k.. hmm maybe if i was going to trade it in. dealerships will give me $30k with out buying a other car so if someone wants to buy it they will fit somewhere in between
thanks for your opinion but I will not be selling my car out right for 30k
beside this is a very clean ride all the other Zs I have seen(4 SALE) have not been as clean and had more miles..
very part i bought is top qualty high dollar stuff

heres a list of mods

1. B&B PRT'S EXHAUST=$700 GP
2. BASSANI OFFROAD X PIPE =$700
3. MAGANAFLOW REAR X PIPE= $300
4. VORTEX AIR INTAKE= $350
5. CARBON FIBER INTAKE TUBE =$100
6. REAR PARTITION =$150
7. CUSTOM DYNOTUNE =$500
8. Z06 FLOOR MATS AND KEY CHIN =$100
9. EURO TAIL LIGHTS =$250

TOTAL OF $3150 IN EXTRAS

who ever is lucky enough to buy this car will be very happy with her and i hope they gave the care I have givein to it

THANKS

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sweet car and good numbers if it was EB i'd be on it quick. But i'm curious about what the point in having 2 x-pipes would be?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
one replaces the cats and one replaces the factory H pipe (makes more power) Like having headers...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts