Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car actually belongs to a friend. Quicksilver with black interior. It is in very good shape. The car only has 14000 miles. It is completely stock. I can assure this car has not been driven hard. I've tried to get him to get on it, but he just likes to cruise. Asking 34k OBO . You can email me at [email protected]. Unfortunately I don't have any pics of the car yet, but I will get some later.

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
z06_23_45 said:
The car actually belongs to a friend. Quicksilver with black interior. It is in very good shape. The car only has 14000 miles. It is completely stock. I can assure this car has not been driven hard. I've tried to get him to get on it, but he just likes to cruise. Asking 34k OBO . You can email me at [email protected]. Unfortunately I don't have any pics of the car yet, but I will get some later.
Mike,
Send me some pic's
:cheers:
MO

·
Registered
42 Posts
34K for an '02 is a bit high. I've been watching the deals both here and on eBay. With the advent off the new Z06 and the gas situation, 02's seem to be running in the 30k range. Please don't take my comments as anything other than trying to be constructive. :)

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dsorresso said:
34K for an '02 is a bit high. I've been watching the deals both here and on eBay. With the advent off the new Z06 and the gas situation, 02's seem to be running in the 30k range. Please don't take my comments as anything other than trying to be constructive. :)

That is the reason that I put OBO. I think 30 might be a bit on the low side for a car with only 14k on the clock.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry guys, my friend has been out of town, so I haven't been able to snap any pics. He just got back into town, so I should be able to get some tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay, but I promise I'll have some pics up soon.

·
Registered
90 Posts
dsorresso said:
30K for a roach maybe, 34K in great shape is a pretty good price, I wouldn't place much stock in Ebay, there is ALOT of bid shilling going on over there. :jawdrop:

·
Registered
31 Posts
32-34 is the going rate. if this car is really clean i think 34 is a really good deal. i have yet to see any 02+ z06 selling for 30k. i did see one sell for 31700 on ebay but it has 18000miles on it.

30k is a very low ball price for a clean 02 with 14k.

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Alright guys, do not debate the asking price. If you are not interested in buying the vehicle or have nothing good to say about the vehicle, then keep your mouth shut.

We will not tolerate this kind of public debate over the price someone has set for thier item, knock it off.

Mark

·
Registered
31 Posts
boofsdad said:
30K for a roach maybe, 34K in great shape is a pretty good price, I wouldn't place much stock in Ebay, there is ALOT of bid shilling going on over there. :jawdrop:
:thumb: :thumb:

sometimes you get what you pay for. ill rather pay a little bit more for something cleaner. then pay less for one not as clean

34k is a good price for Z with low miles

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
dsorresso said:
Seems to me that when the new Zee hits the streets at 76K+ these guys with C5 Zees won't be letting them go so cheap. KBB says a 2002 with 14K miles is worth about $36K. I don't understand why everyone is selling these cars so cheap. :-? ... you’d think it would hold value a little better than a mid nineties Cadillac.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here are some pics and the VIN.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]
As you can see there is those two small chips on the hood.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
dsorresso said:
LOL ... so the new Zee will get better gas mileage? :) With that logic, GM might have a hard time selling the new Zee at $70K+.

Shit, pretty soon everyone will expect to buy a used Zee with 10K miles for less than $25K :bang:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts