Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale:

Set of 4 19" CCW wheels and tires.
Fronts are 19x10 with 275/30/19 Michelin Pilot Sports
Rears are 19x11 with 295/35/19 Michelin Pilot Sports

Price: $2400 or best offer
I also have a brand new, never mounted pair of rear 295/35/19 Michelin Pilot Sports that I will sell for $300 each or best offer
Buyer pays shipping

Wheel Condition:
Wheels are in excellent condition except:
-1 rear wheel has one long spot of curb rash on the outside rim. - It can be seen on the left side of the wheel in the picture. The wheel is in excellent shape except for that. All other wheels have no curb rash or damage whatsoever.
-on 2 of the center caps the CCW logo piece fell off. This is visible in the pictures. I believe this was a defect by CCW and I expect CCW would replace them for free, but I never bothered.

Tire Condition:
-Rears tires are on the wear bars in the center of the tires.
-Fronts are good and have 7/32 to 8/32 tread left as measured with a tread depth guage.

Picutres are here:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/[email protected]/album?.dir=/8f4c&.src=ph

I can be reached by phone at 714-695-1399

·
Registered
93 Posts
do u have any pics fo the wheels on your car? please email them to me @ [email protected]

and do they come with sensors???

how deep are the lips in the front and back?

looks like polished rims right? or chrome?

thanks!
Aj

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Zmydust said:
Do you have any pictures with those wheels on your car? If so, can you email them to me at: [email protected]

Are they 510A model?

Thanks
I don't have any pictures of them on my car (I must have lost the pics), but I added a couple pics to the gallery linked above of the same model rim on another person's car.

I also do not remember the model # of the wheel :ity:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 BAD BURB said:
do u have any pics fo the wheels on your car? please email them to me @ [email protected]

and do they come with sensors???

how deep are the lips in the front and back?

looks like polished rims right? or chrome?

thanks!
Aj
No sensors are included (I have a Z06 so I didn't have to worry about it). I don't know if the wheels will accept sensors or not.

I never measured the lip but someone on the other forums said all CCW 19's are 2" front lip, 3" rear lip.

The wheels are polished, but I remember CCW saying that these could be chromed, if desired.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts