Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have been considering it for a while and the time has come to put my baby up for sale. This car has been very, very well taken care of. Like the title says it is a 2002 Quicksilver coupe with 31,000 miles, here is a list of some of the mods from my signature:

Cartek 2X H/C package, Ported LS6 intake, Cartek 410's, PowerBond Underdrive Pulley, LGM Pro Long Tube Headers with X-Pipe, R/T high flow cats, Z06 Titanium catbacks, Vararam intake, Ported Throttle Body, T/B bypass, Gutted MAF, NGK Iridium Plugs, MSD plug wires, Hurst shifter, Momo knob, and OEM Chrome Y2k Wheels with brand new Toyo Proxies (Z06 size), Lowered 1.5 inches, Over 420 rwhp and 400 rwtq.

The car has been to the track one time and made two passes, first pass (which was my very first time ever racing) it put down a 11.82 at 122 mph in 85 degree Georgia humid weather. I know it is very capable of even more but I just do not have the heart to beat on it. There is not a single problem or blemish on the car and it looks perfectly stock inside and out.

The Kelly Blue Book Private party value is $31,005
I have receipts for over $10,000 in upgrades
I will accept the first offer over $34,500
I will email pictures to any serious buyers.
My email is [email protected]
I am usually on Corvette Forum.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts