Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale:

These are off of my 2003 Z06, 7,000 mile OEM Speedline Z06 wheels and factory Goodyear F1 tires, still retaining the factory wheel weights. The wheels have ZERO damage, run ultra smooth, and the tires have well above even tread depth left. The tires have never been off of the rims. They just went through NJ vehicle inspection. They will come to you boxed and spotless inside and out, my wheels are as nice as my paint. I have pics.

$1500 includes shipping and insurance anywhere in the lower 50 states.

$1200 you come get them, or if you live in the NJ area, we can work out a meeting place.

·
Registered
70 Posts
i sent (replied from another forum) you an email.

vinnie

·
Registered
96 Posts
boofsdad said:
For sale:

These are off of my 2003 Z06, 7,000 mile OEM Speedline Z06 wheels and factory Goodyear F1 tires, still retaining the factory wheel weights. The wheels have ZERO damage, run ultra smooth, and the tires have well above even tread depth left. The tires have never been off of the rims. They just went through NJ vehicle inspection. They will come to you boxed and spotless inside and out, my wheels are as nice as my paint. I have pics.

$1500 includes shipping and insurance anywhere in the lower 50 states.

$1200 you come get them, or if you live in the NJ area, we can work out a meeting place.
Are they still for sale? Please send me some pics if yes.

[email protected]

Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts