Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's with mixed emotions that I've decided to put my baby up for sale. That "baby" being my 2004 Z16 ZO6.

Not 100% sure I'm doing the right thing, but I've made the decision to upgrade to a C7 GS.
Unfortunately, as much as I love this car, I'm not in a financial position to have both.

Sooo here's the rundown....

2004 C5 Z16 Commemorative Edition LeMans Blue ZO6.
#2017 of 2024 Manufactured.
Really Beautiful Condition, Meticulously Maintained (Have All Receipts, & Service Records), Clean Inside & Out, Runs Great. Always wore her custom fit GM Bra on Highway...Nose is chip-free.
23,500 Original, Accident-Free Miles.
Used for pleasure drives, cruise nights, & shows.
Adult Driven, Never Raced or Abused, Always Garaged, Smoke-Free, Never in snow. Was in rain...once...unexpectedly on way home from Vette Show I am the Original Owner. Purchased New From Maxie Price Chevy in Loganville, GA in Sept. 2004...Had it Shipped to my NJ Home via Exotic Car Transport.
Regularly Cleaned & Hand-Polished using only Zaino to Produce the Incredible "Mirror" Finish. (Always Gets Compliments).
All Fluids & Filters Changed Regularly (Exceeding Manufacturer's Spec's). Always Filled w/ Premium Brand Name Fuel & Treated w/ "Techron Concentrate Plus" Every 3,000 Miles.
Filled With Mobil1 5W-30 & Mobil1 Filter. Magnetic Oil, Trans, & Diff Plugs Installed.

New Optima 34/78 Red Top Battery - Dec. 2016
New Michelin Pilot Sport PS2s - Aug. 2013 @ 19,210 Miles
Samco Sport Red Silicone Coolant Hoses - May 2011
New Goodyear Gatorback Poly-V Belts - April 2013

Laminated Original Window Sticker & Build Sheet.
Displays NJ State "Collector Vehicle" Inspection Sticker.

Truly a Beautiful Car In Need of a Good Home.

$28,900.
Questions? Just Ask!
Thank you for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
The car is looking really JETBLU. I have seen people going crazy after this edition of ZO6. My cousin has too purchased this car with a different color last week and transported it with the help of auto transport Naples service from Naples to Boca Raton. After having the first ride with this new brand, I am really addicted to its features and flexible nature. Thinking to buy it for me too, next month.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good luck JETBLU. I am considering selling my Z16 as well to upgrade to a new C8. Love the C5 and can't seem to get off the dime to sell it. Our cars are virtually the same in mileage, use, and care. Again, good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts