Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
robiferretti said:
$150+ shipping all 4 shocks, about 8,000 miles on these. :cheers:
Rob,
Why are you selling them? How do they compare to the stock '02-'03 shocks? Sounds like a great deal, I might be interested. TIA. Jim

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
putting on coilovers from LG dont need the bilsteins anymore.

I can't compare them to the 02-03 shocks, i had the Z-51 performance package on my 2001, added the Bilstein sports since then better ride for a lower car.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
hey rob, I may be interested. I have cut my front bushings and have longer bolts in the rear. These should work for my application better than the '04 Sachs right? I think the bilsteins have shorter rods or something? Im currently in the middle of a Bilstein/'04 Sachs decision right now. This thread may speed up the process.

Jim

·
Registered
200 Posts
Do you still have these I'll take them as long as they are in perfect working condition... with 8k they should be :) If you give me a shipping cost to 97006 and can take paypal I can get you funds imediately if you perfer money order send me a total and address and I'll get that out to you!

Bobby

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey I got some bilstein shocks at my work if your insterested... 100 bucks and there yours...Saw your post about wanting some

Justin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts