Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
F/s C6 Dynatech Supermaxx System & M/t E.t. Streets in STOCK ready to ship!!!

Here's your chance to save on any of the Dynatech Supermaxx systems & Mickey Thompson ET streets.

We have in stock (2) Dynatech # 115-635300S Corvette C6 Supermaxx systems (1-7/8" long tube headers & X-pipe w/ converters) in stock ready to ship today. We also have Mickey Thompson ET Streets 275/40-17 ready to ship. If you would like price please PM or call 877-GET-POWR or 954-782-6700. If you call please mention the forum and you will receive free shipping!!! :jammin:

If you are looking for a kit for your Corvette or maybe even a GTO (also in stock). Please give us a call and we will be happy to give the best price we can on these kits or anything else we can get our hands on.

We also install!!!

Thank you.
Horsepower Sales :usa:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Spoke to Roger today, looks like a shiney new set of headers will be coming my way soon. :D
P.S. Roger enjoy your trip to Arizona and remember, 125 degrees with no humidity is still freaking HOT!!! :lol:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We also carry Corsa, VaraRam, MagnaCharger, Caravaggio hoods, Yank, Hotchkis, & much more. Let us know what we can help you with.

Horsepower Sales

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Headers are at the shop :D Now to find time to drop off the car so the boy's at Horse Power Sales can hook me up. :yeadog:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Nice to see horsepower sales in here. Finally a local sponsor. Im in Lighthouse Point

01 z06
00 Silverado
04 Tahoe

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If your in Lighthouse point stop by the shop and check us out. We can give you the nickel tour of the shop.

Horsepower Sales

·
Registered
40 Posts
I did stop buy. I bought some belltech shocks for my Tahoe Friday. Ill be in Saturday to pick them up.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We only have the Dynatech SuperMAXX Systems for the C6 left. If anyone is interested please pm or call 877-GET-POWR. Also if you are looking for any another application or vendor please contact us as well.

Micky Thompson E.T. Streets are in stock!!!! :mug:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts