Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
F/S Procharger ATI D1SC kit which came off my 04' Z06. Kit is complete with pulley for 6lb boost, includes 48lb injectors, all hardware, belt & accessories. I will include a Lingenfelter sourced boost-a-pump. System has 2500 miles on it and has worked like a champ. Will sell it all for $3500

Also F/S is a set of Borlas Stingers w/quad tips. Will sell for $500

Just sold the car with 6500 mi on it. Contact me if you have any questions 352-406-4360.

Tony

·
Registered
372 Posts
I'm interested as well. As robiferretti said, is it the twin intercooler ATI kit or perhaps the A&A kit? Thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's the ATI D1SC w/twin intercooler kit. The car dyno'ed 496hp at the rear tires with the kit on the car. I had the oil changed on the procharger twice in 2500mi. Have extra procharger oil and a new air filter that I will include.

The kit was been really great, no problems like others have posted.

Best Regards,
Tony

·
Registered
31 Posts
has the S/C kit and exhaust sold yet? if not im intrested. Im in fort walton beach fl. so pick up should not be and issue. Thanks nate

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
D1SC Procharger kit still available

Guys,

My D1SC Procharger kit w/twin intercoolers is still available. The kit comes complete with 48lb injectors, Lingenfelter boost-a-pump and all accessories, hardware, hoses, manual, extra oil and filters. All for $3500. I can be reached at 352-406-4360 or can be reached via e-mail: [email protected]

Regards,
Tony

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Stingers sold, Procharger for sale

:yeadog: The Stingers are already sold. I have the Procharger available for sale..

·
Registered
44 Posts
I sent you a PM a few days ago. I plan on buying your kit (Procharger) next week, but I understand if it sells. If it is still available this time next week, consider it sold.

Tucker
[email protected]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts