Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My recent sale of #1631 Z06 CE leaves me some goodies that did not go with the car. Hopefully someone will need them to improve theirs.

*First is a brand new set of SuperMaxx headers by DynaTech. This is a direct replacement system with no welding, cutting, or other mods required. All brackets, HW, gaskets, etc., match the OE system. Kit includes 1 3/4" stainless steel headers, collectors, catalytic converters, X pipe all made from T304 stainless steel

I paid $1380 on a group buy this February and they have been sitting in my garage ever since. As I said, they are BRAND NEW and unopened.

I'd like $1300 shipped to the 48 states. SOLD!

*Next is a set of Lloyd's Black with red trim super plush Z06 floor mats. Embroidered with "Z06 405 HP" emblem they are perfect with only 700 miles on them. I'd like $100 plus shipping for these.

*Also have a Lloyd's Z06 Black with red trim super plush trunk mat with "Z06" logo on it. Also in perfect shape, it is $90 plus shipping. $180 for both floor and trunk mats.

*Black carpet hardboard partition. No logo, don't know the brand. Fits great and does cut down on noise and tire rumble. $75 plus shipping. SOLD!

*Brand New C6 shifter and knob bought from Ken Fichtner this year. Never installed, easy to put in with great looks and improved shift action. Invoice price paid was $238.50. Will sell complete for $200 plus shipping.

*Used but excellent condition stock C5 shifter and knob (black). Sell both for $60 plus shipping. BOTH STILL AVAILABLE!

*And finally, a black shorty antenna for your Z. As new (again 700 miles), will sell for $15 plus shipping. SOLD!

Open to reasonable offers and will sell all for one great price. Please contact me at [email protected].

Thanks!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Headers sold

Well, headerss have been sold and the partition is awaiting payment.

Still leaves the Lloyds mats, shorty antenna and C5 and C6 shifters I listed in my first post. Anyone interested?? :yeadog:

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
might be interested in the c6 shifter and I'm assuming that it's the knob. Got any pics?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
C6 Shifter

Pauln, send me your email and I'll get some pics to you. It is the OEM part and directly replaces trhe C5 shift "assembly" and knob. 2 bolts and one retaining screw for the shift rod and that is it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sold Items

Please note sold items in my original post. Would relly like to sell the remaining items. Who needs a great set of NEW Lloyds mats, NEW C6 shifter and knob, and a stock C5 shifter and knob?

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lloyd's Mats and C6, C5 Shifter still available

Guys annd gals, I'd really like to get these items to a Z enthusiast, not sell them on ebay. Please check them out and make me an offer. Hopefully, they will work for one of you!

[email protected]

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Shifter(s) FS

Still have these 2 shifters available. Make me an OFFER and make them YOURS! :thumb:

*Brand New C6 shifter and knob bought from Ken Fichtner this year. Never installed, easy to put in with great looks and improved shift action. Invoice price paid was $238.50. Will sell complete for $200 plus shipping.

*Used but excellent condition stock C5 shifter and knob (black). Sell both for $60 plus shipping.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts