Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 03, slightly modded, and the clutch was sticking. They took the car in, verified the sticking clutch, agreed with me that the problem was NOT caused by the mods (they loved the car, btw), and replaced the entire assembly under warranty for me. They kept the car inside the garage locked up at night, thoroughly washed it, and gave it back to me. The clutch seems like its made purely out of honey now (going to wait 500 miles before I open it up), and I am delighted to find a dealership that cares about the customer for a change.

Norcal guys with clutch issues, talk to Bill Finch at Bud Allan Chevy in Hayward. Mention Oz with the black Z06 if you have to. They did charge me for extra time dealing with the headers I have on the car, but everything else was covered.

Needless to say, my car is never going anywhere else again. Two thumbs up!!!

A very happy and grateful Oz.

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Pakisho said:
I have an 03, slightly modded, and the clutch was sticking. They took the car in, verified the sticking clutch, agreed with me that the problem was NOT caused by the mods (they loved the car, btw), and replaced the entire assembly under warranty for me. They kept the car inside the garage locked up at night, thoroughly washed it, and gave it back to me. The clutch seems like its made purely out of honey now (going to wait 500 miles before I open it up), and I am delighted to find a dealership that cares about the customer for a change.

Norcal guys with clutch issues, talk to Bill Finch at Bud Allan Chevy in Hayward. Mention Oz with the black Z06 if you have to. They did charge me for extra time dealing with the headers I have on the car, but everything else was covered.

Needless to say, my car is never going anywhere else again. Two thumbs up!!!

A very happy and grateful Oz.
OZ,
My pedal has started to stick :ity: , what did they charge to remove your headers?

P.S. Are they the dealer on Mission?
I bought my Durmax from them :jammin: .
:cheers:
Thanks,
M.O.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mike, under $400 I believe. They say it was a bitch to deal with the headers, and I believe them, because we were ready to dynamite the car and be done with it while we were installing them. (This inculded exhaust gaskets, other misc parts, etc that were needed).

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Pakisho said:
Mike, under $400 I believe. They say it was a bitch to deal with the headers, and I believe them, because we were ready to dynamite the car and be done with it while we were installing them. (This inculded exhaust gaskets, other misc parts, etc that were needed).

Thanks again OZ, I just PM you :thumb:

See Ya,
MO

P.S. you gotta take me for a spin with the new cam :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts